Will Axl and GNR see out the entire tour?

Route66

Well i'm going to see them again this week but i have to wonder...

Do you think Axl will see out the rest of the UK tour? If so.. do you think he will continue to tour in the USA and finish that tour?

I think it depends on a lot of things. Hopefully nothing goes wrong and Axl is back to stay. I dont fancy another 2-3 years of nothing when we are this close to the album and a full scale world tour.

This might sound silly - but I'm actually proud of Axl.

I didn't think this tour would last and I didn't think it would go down without any incidents (ok, security guard etc, but no riots or walking out on shows). I don't know what will happen in the future, when he hits the US it might be harder for him, but yeah. I hope he can keep up this form because at the moment I can't fault him.

Uk for sure, US hopefully

Ok, I know this is a little off subject, but I am going to my first ever gig next Saturday (London, Wembley Arena) and I'm a little nervous.. I have always been a fan of GN'R but have never been to a concert in my life.. what should I expect?

Edited by Kissable Kate

I have real reservations about a US tour.

Outside of message boards like this (coposed mostly of lifelong diehards), people know fuck all about GNR these days over here.

I agree with you, which is why they need to release the album before they tour in the US in order to generate some interest. Without it, the US tour may become a replay of 2002.

Uk for sure, US hopefully

Ok, I know this is a little off subject, but I am going to my first ever gig next Saturday (London, Wembley Arena) and I'm a little nervous.. I have always been a fan of GN'R but have never been to a concert in my life.. what should I expect?

expect to have a really good time

Edited by axlrose15

This might sound silly - but I'm actually proud of Axl.

I didn't think this tour would last and I didn't think it would go down without any incidents (ok, security guard etc, but no riots or walking out on shows). I don't know what will happen in the future, when he hits the US it might be harder for him, but yeah. I hope he can keep up this form because at the moment I can't fault him.

No it is not silly, but stupid. You are proud of Axl for doing what he is supposed to do? And doing the bare minimum at that? Go get yourself a clue and stop bending over for Uncle Axl. I am surprised it has gotten this far. The US will not be so kind to Axl this time around. It is important that he controls himself the entire tour. Because this time, he has everything to lose.

I don´t know about the rest of the tour, but the two gigs I´ve been to the band seemed to have a good time on stage and Axl was joking a lot with them. I didn´t see any kind of bad blood between them. And I don´t know what happened between those two ( Axl & Bbf) but I don´t think that just because of one incident everythings going down or there´s bad relations between the band members. Don´t think that bad.

Outside of message boards like this (coposed mostly of lifelong diehards), people know fuck all about GNR these days over here.

Thats why we wont see them touring in the US until we at least get a single out - if not an album to bring in the new crowd.

Hello, Im new to this site not to GnR. They have been one of my fav bands since they started out in the 80's with Appetite for Distruction. I havent seen the band since the Illusion Tour. Was ready to buy tickets in 2002 for the Philadelphia show. So happy that I didnt for what Ive heard and seen about the riot on Tv. Which to me was crazy that they didnt cancel days before. Anyway not going to get into my true feelings about that. I am very looking forward in seeing the New GnR. So I hope the cd gets released and tour comes here to the USA. I remember with the Illusion Tour the cd wasnt released yet before the tour.

sweetchildofmine62 rock1

Edited by sweetchildofmine62

Thats why we wont see them touring in the US until we at least get a single out - if not an album to bring in the new crowd.

I agree...if CD comes out before the tour,or at least a single...and most importantly,a video (for the kids of today who have to see a visual before they will accept a band...sad but true) there will be a greater awareness and acceptance of the new band and I have no problem forseeing sell out shows.