anyone hear Matt Sourm talk about his meeting with Axl today?

Mr_Sparkle

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the whole world would erupt.

More so would be the real fans anger erupting. Old GnR is the past. Guns N' Roses today is what it is.

Guns is what it is and it is incredible.

An Original Guns Reunion of any kind is huge news. And You got to agree after seeing izzy up there jamming with everyone that maybe even a one time performance would be fucking amazing. Guns is big enough for everyone to enjoy. They'll just have to build a bigger stage.

I still would have liked to of seen izzy's on-stage reaction to playing next to Bucket had BH not quit. I think it would have been a interesting sight to see.

I'd like to see r ob in and fortus on stage with slash. that would be cool because all three of them could trade licks.

Is Ron (BF) a permanent member or is he not? He's finger flick-en good. there's no doubt about that. but he ain't no buckethead...there's only one bucket. It's because of GUNS that I'm a Bucket fan. I'd never really heard of him prior. thanks :P

i think an original guns n roses reunion tour/show/record would be horrifically lame. granted, it would be a lot cooler than the axl rose band.

i am a firm believer in bands NOT getting back together. it cheapens everthing (although the gn'r name couldnt be anymore cheapened than it already is)....look at jane's addiction! they never shoud have made that reunion record!!

also, i just dont think axl has it in him anymore. when i see new footage of his performances, i cant help but notice that he seems really out of touch with what he's doing. maybe his heart's not in it as much? he just seems a bit listless, and i've seen most of the footage of the new band.

no, i don't expect him to completely tear ass like he used to, but i dunno, something about the way he moves/sings on stage in recent years is really off....and i say that with all respect to the man for being a total one-of-a-kind badass...

and as much as i don't like VR, slash and duff are still both really great performers. they move all over the stage, and look like they ain takin no prisoners. axl seems like he's been taken prisoner.

i think an original guns n roses reunion tour/show/record would be horrifically lame. granted, it would be a lot cooler than the axl rose band.

i am a firm believer in bands NOT getting back together. it cheapens everthing (although the gn'r name couldnt be anymore cheapened than it already is)....look at jane's addiction! they never shoud have made that reunion record!!

also, i just dont think axl has it in him anymore. when i see new footage of his performances, i cant help but notice that he seems really out of touch with what he's doing. maybe his heart's not in it as much? he just seems a bit listless, and i've seen most of the footage of the new band.

- thats because he doesnt pump cocaine and shit like he used to man, and the fact that people get more exhausted as they age =]

no, i don't expect him to completely tear ass like he used to, but i dunno, something about the way he moves/sings on stage in recent years is really off....and i say that with all respect to the man for being a total one-of-a-kind badass...

and as much as i don't like VR, slash and duff are still both really great performers. they move all over the stage, and look like they ain takin no prisoners. axl seems like he's been taken prisoner.

maybe they should put more effort into songwriting than running around pretending to be enjoying it?

slash has always been a prisoner of rock where as Axl has been free to explore and develop new sounds.

I don't think anything Matt has been reported saying should be taken with any seriousness. Especially when he is spending his time just "accidentally" running into Axl at clubs. A reunion would throw GNR back another 10 years which isn't what is supposed to be happening here.

Both GNR and VR should be evolving, not rehashing the past no matter which band you are a fan of and Matt sitting on the radio making commentary about reunions just isn't helping this cause.