anyone hear Matt Sourm talk about his meeting with Axl today?

Mr_Sparkle

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u say i aint a fan im a fan of the old fuckin band too fuckin right best band that ever was in my opinion but at least vr are releasing material end of fucking story, and yes i am curious about this so called mythical album and in 2002 i was really excited about it but hey it fuckin 2006 and guess what no fuckin album, im sorry but im losing fuckin interest now it aint guns n roses just a dictatorship, in fact ive seen better tribute bands u say what u want about vr but face facts at least slash and the boys are releasing material what axls excuse waiting for the right moment, hope doomsday hurries up then u axl arse lickers keep wanking maybe hell release it while u can still get a hard on ya sad wee fuckin pricks

u say i aint a fan im a fan of the old fuckin band too fuckin right best band that ever was in my opinion but at least vr are releasing material end of fucking story, and yes i am curious about this so called mythical album and in 2002 i was really excited about it but hey it fuckin 2006 and guess what no fuckin album, im sorry but im losing fuckin interest now it aint guns n roses just a dictatorship, in fact ive seen better tribute bands u say what u want about vr but face facts at least slash and the boys are releasing material what axls excuse waiting for the right moment, hope doomsday hurries up then u axl arse lickers keep wanking maybe hell release it while u can still get a hard on ya sad wee fuckin pricks

So, is this what happens to you when you like hard rock but the ladies like "ballers and shot callers"? You become so incomprehensible because you aren't sure who you are or want to be? Talk about self identity crisis.

Axl's stalling the release of Chinese Democracy, he wants a reunion I think, he's just trying to work out how to do it.

He knows that as it stands a new album could be hit or miss, but if it was the real Guns N' Roses it would be a guaranteed success. I mean he's a fan of Aerosmith, he knows they sold shit all for that period when Joe Perry and Brad Whitford left, because the fans wanted the real deal

Possible theory ... cash in on the reunion before CD drops. Because once CD drops nobody's gonna care for a reunion anymore.

Axl's stalling the release of Chinese Democracy, he wants a reunion I think, he's just trying to work out how to do it.

He knows that as it stands a new album could be hit or miss, but if it was the real Guns N' Roses it would be a guaranteed success. I mean he's a fan of Aerosmith, he knows they sold shit all for that period when Joe Perry and Brad Whitford left, because the fans wanted the real deal

Possible theory ... cash in on the reunion before CD drops. Because once CD drops nobody's gonna care for a reunion anymore.

what i actually meant was that Chinese Democracy as we know it may not come out because the real band get back together and do an album which may have many of the same tracks and maybe some others on it. Wouldn't take that long to do either, the basic tracks for use your illusion only took 3 weeks to record

You're stupid.

We understand that the common pseudo Guns fan doesn't know anything about the new band. But the old band isn't why us "hardcore" fans are here.

(Here being a website discussing them. I know GN'R would be my favorite band without hearing any of the new stuff, but I definitely wouldn't be on a forum every day discussing something that ended in 1993.)

How strange that Axl would assume that anyone would hate him.

I think Axl cares more about what people think of him - than most people here assume.

The Newcastle incident would once again prove that.

ok i've missed abit, what happened in newcastle?, and of course axl cares about what people think of him!, he always has!, we all do, like it or not.

hey fucker while VR is releasing mediocre music Axl is working on another platinum selling album....Come November 2006 you will see my point

hey fucker while VR is releasing mediocre music Axl is working on another platinum selling album....Come November 2006 you will see my point

Maybe you need a Q-Tip. Contraband is a GREAT Hard Rock Album.

I have no doubts that Axl's Chinese Democracy will probably go Platnium the first day.

Some of the guys in Velvet Revolver don't have the LUXURY of using the name Guns N' Roses, even though they help to create the music and build the band's current popularity.

Do you think Chinese Democracy would sell as many copies, if Axl wouldn't release it as Guns N' Roses? Say the Axl Rose Project?

At least VR is releasing music.

:rolleyes:

the recent reunion rumors caused a riff in VR

Perfect...break up VR and get GNR back together...imagine a reunited GNR...the whole world would erupt.

GNR = GNR

VR = VR

both very good bands. why wreck it

Because VR isn't a very good band and GNR could be the real GNR.... not that i don't like the new band.... just the old one is better!

Anywho... i agree a reunion is years away.

no reunion... not for a long while... no matter what matt slash and duff want....

axl signed these guys to play in the band, im sure they have contracts that include workin on albums, axl cant just say u guys gotta go cause the old band wants back in....

and of course Matt would want back in GNR, VR isnt doin shit, and Brain just had a baby so to Matt he sees this might be his chance to get back in, although i think Brian is a way better drummer.

i think fink needs to go, now a fan of him, but slash and axl cant work together, they both want the spotlight, and the the guys axl is with now allow him to have that spotlight.

Duff might have a "shot" at getting back in, but i wouldnt count on it, unless Duff is sober, cause we all know how axl feels about the guys being all drugged up....

oh well in a nut shell, im sayin i dont think we are gonna see a reunion anytime soon, atleast until after this "triology" of albums comes out....then maybe something will come up, until then.... DONT BELIEVE SHIT FROM ANYBODY INCLUDING VR!!!!!!

Maybe you need a Q-Tip. Contraband is a GREAT Hard Rock Album.

I have no doubts that Axl's Chinese Democracy will probably go Platnium the first day.

Some of the guys in Velvet Revolver don't have the LUXURY of using the name Guns N' Roses, even though they help to create the music and build the band's current popularity.

Do you think Chinese Democracy would sell as many copies, if Axl wouldn't release it as Guns N' Roses? Say the Axl Rose Project?

At least VR is releasing music.

:rolleyes:

VR would sell as much as they does if they wasent old gunners :rolleyes:

no reunion... not for a long while... no matter what matt slash and duff want....

axl signed these guys to play in the band, im sure they have contracts that include workin on albums, axl cant just say u guys gotta go cause the old band wants back in....

and of course Matt would want back in GNR, VR isnt doin shit, and Brain just had a baby so to Matt he sees this might be his chance to get back in, although i think Brian is a way better drummer.

i think fink needs to go, now a fan of him, but slash and axl cant work together, they both want the spotlight, and the the guys axl is with now allow him to have that spotlight.

Duff might have a "shot" at getting back in, but i wouldnt count on it, unless Duff is sober, cause we all know how axl feels about the guys being all drugged up....

oh well in a nut shell, im sayin i dont think we are gonna see a reunion anytime soon, atleast until after this "triology" of albums comes out....then maybe something will come up, until then.... DONT BELIEVE SHIT FROM ANYBODY INCLUDING VR!!!!!!

Are you fuckin retarded or just a new gnr tribute fan duff used to drink he didnt do drugs ya fuckin muppet and hes been tee total for years because his pancreas exploded, if he takes another drink again itll kill him so get your fuckin facts straight ya fuckin retard

Another fuckin retard, you just keep dreaming about chinese democracy cause it aint ever seeing the light of day, and you say vr is mediocre you are a muppet aint you, i say vr released a class first album full of rocking tunes with some classic guitar riffs and how can you moan about their album when theres nothing to compare it to with chinese democracy cause at least theyve got some balls to release music, and their second album is gonna be massive cuase they have grown as a band, and considering they started from scratch as a new band and not relying on the guns n roses name, this band aint got no right releasing anything under the name guns n roses, so you keep dreaming about november cause it aint coming out.

vrs album will be out before then because they CAN release their music. As axl said you will hear music this year, well guess what retard you heard it with those shitty over produced demos that im sure axl released on the net himself and thats the only music youll hear this year so you keep dreaming at least i got vrs libertad album that will lets face it definately get released.

Another fuckin retard, you just keep dreaming about chinese democracy cause it aint ever seeing the light of day, and you say vr is mediocre you are a muppet aint you, i say vr released a class first album full of rocking tunes with some classic guitar riffs and how can you moan about their album when theres nothing to compare it to with chinese democracy cause at least theyve got some balls to release music, and their second album is gonna be massive cuase they have grown as a band, and considering they started from scratch as a new band and not relying on the guns n roses name, this band aint got no right releasing anything under the name guns n roses, so you keep dreaming about november cause it aint coming out.

vrs album will be out before then because they CAN release their music. As axl said you will hear music this year, well guess what retard you heard it with those shitty over produced demos that im sure axl released on the net himself and thats the only music youll hear this year so you keep dreaming at least i got vrs libertad album that will lets face it definately get released.

Wooh, chill my brother ... just an Internet forum. Don't let it mess with your head.

Anyways, just because VR's name does not have GnR in it, doesn't mean the name GnR ain't helping to promote VR. And VR would not be as successful as they are without Weiland. Remember Snakepit and it's unknown singers?

So when ever people talk about VR, they are always introduced as the "former" members of GnR and the "lead singer" from STP. And when people see them in videos, on TV, on posters, and on the Internet, they all say, "hey, it's the old guys from GnR and the singer of STP". So, clearly, the name GnR has helped promote VR.

If anything, Slash, Duff, and Matt sold out big time by getting one of the prominent frontman of modern day rock music. They were so adiment on getting someone young and well known for VR. Because they knew if they didn't VR would have just been another Snakepit. They wanted someone who would appeal to the younger rock fans and give them instant credibility. If they were really true to their form of hard rock, they would have hired Sebastian Bach or Steven Tyler. But like Bach said, "Where was this guy [brian] when you hired Matt?" In fact, they actually have an advantage over Axl because VR has two names, GnR and STP, to promote their name - Axl only has GnR and he has rebuilt GnR with virtually unknowns (but more talented).

But you must admint - the name GnR suits Axl a lot better. He can actually carry the name with integrity. Even if Axl changed the name, people will still be like, hey it's "GnR". But just imagine if Slash, Duff, Matt, and Weiland were calling themselves GnR. Would never work. History has plenty of examples of this.

Just playin' devil's advocate, so don't take it personally, aight hommie?

Edited by knightrider