anyone hear Matt Sourm talk about his meeting with Axl today?

Mr_Sparkle

this is horseshit, noway this was brought up, i dont believe it, where did you hear this?

needs some proof buds

I don't care if you believe me or not. I heard it on a local rock radio station here in Vegas. I have never posted any "news" here before or rumors.

Read through my 3000+ posts and you will see I am not an attention seeking whore like everyone else who posts "rumors" and news.

I heard what I heard, and relayed the info. so blow me.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is horseshit, noway this was brought up, i dont believe it, where did you hear this?

needs some proof buds

I don't care if you believe me or not. I heard it on a local rock radio station here in Vegas. I have never posted any "news" here before or rumors.

Read through my 3000+ posts and you will see I am not an attention seeking whore like everyone else who posts "rumors" and news.

so blow you?, dude.. what are you still 16?, or are you just a stupid 30 year old that hasnt grown up yet?

the whole world would erupt.

More so would be the real fans anger erupting. Old GnR is the past. Guns N' Roses today is what it is.

Thats a load of bollocks. The majority of new Gn'R fans are kids n shit. The real Gn'R fans are those from like the 80's n shit and those who grew up on AFD and UYI

needs some proof buds

so blow you?, dude.. what are you still 16?, or are you just a stupid 30 year old that hasnt grown up yet?

Hey nutsack, grow up or get in the ring you double talkin' jive motherfucker... :fuckyou:

slash said in an interview that he wouldn't consider having a reunion unless it was the original five members of the band. why is Matt included :question: . if they did reunite, i'd prefer to see steven :)

Steven is too fucked up to get back in GnR I guess

Not sure if this is the right section, nor do I care.

Anyway, did anyone else hear the Matt interview on local Vegas radio today? Apparently VR is playing a gig here tonight, not that I care since I cant' stand that band... But anyway, He basically confirmed what he wrote in his blog about meeting up with Axl in New York.

Also, he said that when they were conversing Axl said. 'I thought you hated me man, that's why I never tried to contact you” funny that Axl would even care what he thought.

Matt also said he would be down for a reunion. He said he doesn't know if he would get "the call" or not if it were to ever happen. He also said that duff and slash would probably be down for it as well. The DJ asked him if Slash and Axl have made amends, Matt said "No comment, the recent reunion rumors caused a riff in VR so I am not going to talk about their status at all"

He also mentioned that there are several multi million dollar deals just sitting out their for them to reunite.

He also went on to say that all lead singers are wacky and if they could handle Axl they could Handle Scott, that's why they picked him as a singer.

Any way, that's it, was interesting.

What radio station was that on?!

Maybe we could get an audio recording of it!!!

I think this 'reunion thing' depends on how chinese democracy will succeed..

If CD get nice reviews from the press, and if it's selling many copies, then we can wave goodbye to a reunion..

the recent reunion rumors caused a riff in VR

Perfect...break up VR and get GNR back together...imagine a reunited GNR...the whole world would erupt.

GNR = GNR

VR = VR

both very good bands. why wreck it

For the time being, I like GNR as GNR and VR as VR.

However, it's my ultimate goal in life to see the original GNR up on-stage. I think it will happen, but not for a few years.

When it does... Nothing on Earth will stop the original force rock3

Also - Matt seems really cool lately. I wasn't too fond of him before, but I dunno, in recent interviews and such he's came off really well.

Edited by Slash's Appetite

It would be great if there was a reunion.

I'd hope just for a one-off tour or gig or something, because as much as I love Old GNR, Guns n Roses as it is today is fantastic and it'd be a shame for that to get abandoned.

It would be great if there was a reunion.

I'd hope just for a one-off tour or gig or something, because as much as I love Old GNR, Guns n Roses as it is today is fantastic and it'd be a shame for that to get abandoned.

i'd prefer a tour more

i can see them having 2 very expensive/"VIP" dates which very few real fans would see them

don't want them to bring out any albums unless they're live, i like VR and new gnr the way they are

Anyway, did anyone else hear the Matt interview on local Vegas radio today? Apparently VR is playing a gig here tonight, not that I care since I cant' stand that band... But anyway, He basically confirmed what he wrote in his blog about meeting up with Axl in New York.

Also, he said that when they were conversing Axl said. 'I thought you hated me man, that's why I never tried to contact you” funny that Axl would even care what he thought.

Matt also said he would be down for a reunion. He said he doesn't know if he would get "the call" or not if it were to ever happen. He also said that duff and slash would probably be down for it as well. The DJ asked him if Slash and Axl have made amends, Matt said "No comment, the recent reunion rumors caused a riff in VR so I am not going to talk about their status at all"

He also mentioned that there are several multi million dollar deals just sitting out their for them to reunite.

He also went on to say that all lead singers are wacky and if they could handle Axl they could Handle Scott, that's why they picked him as a singer.

Finally, somebody admitting the truth.

I tip my hat to Matt.

How strange that Axl would assume that anyone would hate him.

I think Axl cares more about what people think of him - than most people here assume.

slash said in an interview that he wouldn't consider having a reunion unless it was the original five members of the band. why is Matt included :question: . if they did reunite, i'd prefer to see steven :)

If you recall, a guy who was touring with Steven said Izzy had called asking about Steven's "condition" on behalf of Axl. Unfortunately, Steven wasn't doing too well when the inquiry was made.

needs some proof buds

31 year old who hasn't grown up yet.

What radio station was that on?!

Maybe we could get an audio recording of it!!!

It was on one of the rock stations here, there are like 3 of them, I was in my car, can't remember which one it was. I looked their websites, nothing listed.

oh yeah, one more thing.. he said that when he arrived at the 1st club Shawn Lennon came up to him and said "Guess who's here, AXL!" he said, "Oh yeah?" Then he saw him, he wasn't going to talk to him but his friends "Dared him" to go talk to Axl. He said hello, Axl said hello and they went their seperate ways.

It wasn't until they met up at the 2nd club that Matt decided to have a more meaningful conversation.

Can't remember if he said that in his blog or not.

the recent reunion rumors caused a riff in VR

Perfect...break up VR and get GNR back together...imagine a reunited GNR...the whole world would erupt.

Uh, not really. This ain't back to the future. The original lineup would just be running on nostalgic fume.

The new band. The new GnR. The present and the future.

There's just too much potential there with the new band to throw away for a bunch of used and stale has beens.

Edited by knightrider

I'm afraid the only people that would be upset if a reunion happened would be Almost Famous, A_D, Funeral, and Stephen Adler. As opposed to the millions that would be in total bliss. Sorry guys, the reunion is inevitable.

C.W.K.

Add me to that list as well. Fuck the reunion. I like the band as it is now.

We don't need a reunion as far as I'm concerned. We've got good music and new band members that make this whole project interesting. I think that once they play North America and they get an album out, the casual fans won't give a shit who is playing in the band as long as it is fronted by AXL.

That would suck for all the new members. After all their hard work, Axl is just going to abandon them? I don't think so, at least not right now.

agree 100% !

Hard work?? What hard work? I don't see any results yet besides that they're able to play their instruments! Couldn't care less about them.

Cool part of the tour is 1. Axl 2. Izzy 3. Sebastian Bach , that's it :D