anyone hear Matt Sourm talk about his meeting with Axl today?

Mr_Sparkle

Not sure if this is the right section, nor do I care.

Anyway, did anyone else hear the Matt interview on local Vegas radio today? Apparently VR is playing a gig here tonight, not that I care since I cant' stand that band... But anyway, He basically confirmed what he wrote in his blog about meeting up with Axl in New York.

Also, he said that when they were conversing Axl said. 'I thought you hated me man, that's why I never tried to contact you” funny that Axl would even care what he thought.

Matt also said he would be down for a reunion. He said he doesn't know if he would get "the call" or not if it were to ever happen. He also said that duff and slash would probably be down for it as well. The DJ asked him if Slash and Axl have made amends, Matt said "No comment, the recent reunion rumors caused a riff in VR so I am not going to talk about their status at all"

He also mentioned that there are several multi million dollar deals just sitting out their for them to reunite.

He also went on to say that all lead singers are wacky and if they could handle Axl they could Handle Scott, that's why they picked him as a singer.

Any way, that's it, was interesting.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it would be cool to see them play togeather again but i am excited about the new band and really wanna hear what they got, i think if gn'r does reunite it might only be for a one off thing, like it would be cool as shit to see them play at the vma's this year for like 3 or 4 song's like duff and slash come out for like a song or two that would be great but i doubt it will happen though!

the recent reunion rumors caused a riff in VR

Perfect...break up VR and get GNR back together...imagine a reunited GNR...the whole world would erupt.

That might not be the case? Who makes up over half of VR? Old Gn'R. A rift between VR could mean a rift between a possible reunited Gn'R.

Please let's not talk about reunions. It won't happen for at least another three years, earliest.

I doubt the riff would have been between the former gnr members of vr, but between scott and slash really.

it was between them, i know someone who works indirectly with the band, one day while laying down new tracks slash and scott had a standoff and the other guys left the room, and then no one was allowed in for a while. he said you couldn't hear much but once in a while there was yelling and the f-word a lot. then slash stormed out and didnt return for a week, during this time is right after the press release of axl saying slash came to his house, so slash and scott were upset about this.

I doubt the riff would have been between the former gnr members of vr, but between scott and slash really.

it was between them, i know someone who works indirectly with the band, one day while laying down new tracks slash and scott had a standoff and the other guys left the room, and then no one was allowed in for a while. he said you couldn't hear much but once in a while there was yelling and the f-word a lot. then slash stormed out and didnt return for a week, during this time is right after the press release of axl saying slash came to his house, so slash and scott were upset about this.

When did Slash go to Axl's house? I must of missed that...

that would be awesome.

if all of them were to reunite they wouldnt even have to kick off any new guys either.

they could just do what izzy does for certain songs except stay there for half the show and play the songs they wanna play while fink or whoever the fuck leaves for a bit.

they could even play with wacky combos like Fink and Slash or BBF and.... slash.

you get the idea i hope.

i could go like that on the next record too with no problem

That is so cool.

There you go from Matt himself saying VR are all down for a reunion. Why wouldn't they? Axl's vocals are killer. Plus, besides a few instances, Axl has really mellowed out (must be his bipolar meds). I'm sure the old guys have taken notice to the new and easier to get along with Axl.

Cool that the VR guys talk about it. Axl obviously is in no position yet to make it happen.

I'm afraid the only people that would be upset if a reunion happened would be Almost Famous, A_D, Funeral, and Stephen Adler. As opposed to the millions that would be in total bliss. Sorry guys, the reunion is inevitable.

C.W.K.

I'm afraid the only people that would be upset if a reunion happened would be Almost Famous, A_D, Funeral, and Stephen Adler. As opposed to the millions that would be in total bliss. Sorry guys, the reunion is inevitable.

C.W.K.

I agree. A reunion wouldnt be a reunion without the REAL drummer Stephen Adler.

Ive seen them once with the original line up in Saratoga NY (88). All time great show.

C.W.K.

I agree. A reunion wouldnt be a reunion without the REAL drummer Stephen Adler.

Ive seen them once with the original line up in Saratoga NY (88). All time great show.

SteVen Adler

this is horseshit, noway this was brought up, i dont believe it, where did you hear this?

needs some proof buds

Matt's blog? by Matt?

where is this blob though?

not like a myspace blob or anything is it?