Us Tour

gnrlies

Hey everyone!

I just want to know when and where you all think they will play on the US tour that is in the planning. I am from australia so I am not experienced with american tours.

Basically I am going to america on account of them doing some shows there, and I HAVE to see them, but its getting to the stage where my flights are booked, but I got no idea where to book accomadation for and when because the tour isn't announced.

So heres 2 questions for ya!

1 - Where do tours normally start (east coast, west coast, major cities vs minor cities etc_

2 - How far in advance do they normally (noting that with GNR the term normally is not necessarily going to provide a likely indication) announce tours? (a month, 3 months etc?)

Im due to land in LA on the 2nd of December, and due to depart from new york on the 24th of december...

Sorry if this is not in the right area - I thought it would constitute discussion....

I'm not sure if I'm reading this right...but...you are going to the U.S.A. because you want to see GnR live?

You have randomly picked the month of December,without knowing if there are even going to be December concerts?...and you've booked your flights already?

If this is true,I have one question for you...

1)Are you out of your mind?

the only american show they say that is offical so far is some where is sept, to headline some LA radio station thing, so i would guess it's gonna start on the westcoast due to the fact that the first show is there, and Gnr didn't get there in 2002

Wow... don't count your chicks before they hatch man...

I've seen many tours start on the West Coast. I've seen many start in central US, and I've had quite a few actually start right near me in the Carolinas, surprisingly. I've also seen quite a few start in the Boston area. There's no telling. They'll start wherever and whenever they feel like it.

I can tell you where they'll definitly hit....

?????(date unknown)-fleet center in boston

???????-MSG new york

??????-toronto sky dome

??????-some place in minneapolis(?) minnesota

??????-Philidelphia(late, maybe canceled, but sold out)

they wont play at the sky dome (or Roger's Centre as its called now)...they cant sell out a stadium anymore, they're play at the ACC

Well naturally there are other benefits to going overseas besides seeing GNR so I am not JUST going to see them.

I had already planned to go overseas around this time, so it makes sense to see if I can align the two. Unfortunately due to time constraints I kinda have a narrow window for which I can see them in (until I have to get back to the same old daily grind). So Ive booked the holiday, and whatever happens happens.

But theres gonna come a time where im going to have to book accomadation in certain cities (ive got a bit of time yet, so hopefully we will have an announcement soonish) and the plan will fall through. But worst comes to worse I get a holiday.

I Can't believe this is coming from the same guy who asked Scott Weiland to sign his AFD vinyl!!

So what did you do? Pick a Month and hope for the best?! :rofl-lol:

You would soo owned if they started the U.S tour in January, its not even funny...

Such an attention whore.

Well naturally there are other benefits to going overseas besides seeing GNR so I am not JUST going to see them.

I had already planned to go overseas around this time, so it makes sense to see if I can align the two. Unfortunately due to time constraints I kinda have a narrow window for which I can see them in (until I have to get back to the same old daily grind). So Ive booked the holiday, and whatever happens happens.

But theres gonna come a time where im going to have to book accomadation in certain cities (ive got a bit of time yet, so hopefully we will have an announcement soonish) and the plan will fall through. But worst comes to worse I get a holiday.

I Can't believe this is coming from the same guy who asked Scott Weiland to sign his AFD vinyl!!

You would soo owned if they started the U.S tour in January, its not even funny...

Such an attention whore.

A sexy attention whore!! B)

As long as they play in the southeast ill be happy. if i have to go back to new york i will but i wish they would play hammerstein again, that was the best place to get up close and personal with Axl.

I can tell you where they'll definitly hit....

?????(date unknown)-fleet center in boston

???????-MSG new york

??????-toronto sky dome

??????-some place in minneapolis(?) minnesota

??????-Philidelphia(late, maybe canceled, but sold out)

they wont play at the sky dome (or Roger's Centre as its called now)...they cant sell out a stadium anymore, they're play at the ACC

You never know...the Stones played the Skydome last year. If there is enough hype they could play the Skydome, they need good openers as well! They may play 2 shows at the ACC or a show at the Molson Ampitheatre if it isnt too late in the year.

THE REAL QUESTION ABOUT THE US TOUR IS. WILL HTGTH MEMBERS HAVE A PRESALE LIKE THE NY SHOWS. FUCKIN HOPE SO, WE DESERVE IT!

What...you asked Weiland to sign AFD? :question::laugh:

As long as they play in the southeast ill be happy. if i have to go back to new york i will but i wish they would play hammerstein again, that was the best place to get up close and personal with Axl.

ooo, hammerstein again, I think I'd probably travel to NY again for that

:wub:

:rofl-lol:

Dont listen to anything he has to say. He's intellectually challenged and full of shit

Dont listen to anything he has to say. He's intellectually challenged and full of shit

Im not the one who randomly picked a date to see a band who might not be touring... :rolleyes:

Im not the one who randomly picked a date to see a band who might not be touring... :rolleyes:

true guns n' roses may take a brake in december like Metallica did they took a brake in mid december