Erasing the Buckethead's parts on the record

rockstar81

a robot that can play is better than a human who can't.

WTF are you doing in this section!? :fuckyou:

I wouldnt bitch, you pull the same shit in the VR section

I wasn't pulling any shit. I was just saying I'd rather have a robot that can play than a human who can't. I wasn't insulting or putting down anyone.

I think he thinks I was refering to Robin or something, but I wasn't.

True, and that makes his post even more fucked up. :lol:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they haven`t done that already then they shouldn`t do it at all.That would just delay the album release more.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Any band could do that kind of recording in about 2 weeks. A talented guitarist like Ron does not need two years to do a couple of takes of an albums worth of solos; half of which he's already been playing on tour. Trust me, recording time has never been the thing holding back the album.

This isn't any band.. you should be aware of how long it's taken CD to come out.

AMEN! It cracks me up how some people STILL think waiting 10+ years for an album is OK?

Yeah, I know Axl owes us nothing and he can take all the time he wants(before I get bitched at).

Buckethead is better than Ron, and therefore, I would have to say no.

I think BH's work on Madagascar is better than when Bumblefoot plays it.

But when you go see GNR live, it will be played Ron's way..

Won't that be more annoying? I don't get how anyone can justify letting a man who hasn't been in the band for FOUR YEARS still be on the album.

- He left 2 years+ ago, it would be stupid to see him on the record.

- His so called "contribution" (pointless shredd) already sounds outdated

- He hurts the quality of the leaked demos. His guitar playing has no soul and no feeling.

I say leave the masked bloke on CD, afterall he saved the 2002 from being a total joke. Can you imagine Finck recording his work?

:confused:

You are a real fucking dumb-ass. I have no pity for you worthless topic. We all want this fucking album to come out already. Shut your stupid fucking pie-hole you leper. If Ron lived 1000 life-times he would not be as good as Bukcethead. Leave it alone already. What is done is done, just fucking let it go you fucking dumb asshole!

You are a real fucking dumb-ass. I have no pity for you worthless topic. We all want this fucking album to come out already. Shut your stupid fucking pie-hole you leper. If Ron lived 1000 life-times he would not be as good as Bukcethead. Leave it alone already. What is done is done, just fucking let it go you fucking dumb asshole!

i suppose you haven't seen the new DVD...

i also suppose if ron can learn bucket solos in a week or 2, he's at least as good as bucket.

i suppose, as well, that since ron won't require to be recorded in a chicken coop, he could do it pretty quickly.

Uh oh, did that one hit a little close to home?

Bumblefoot didn't learn Bucket's stuff tho. He just makes up his own solos.

twat from paris is pretty much note for note.

and better, IRS, and CD are awfully close.

in the IRS demo, it actually sounds like bucket fucked up. ron doesn't do that part.

Take Buckets part of CD and you'll be listening to VR's contraband-part 2! :lol:

seriously...listen to IRS 1999 version, or whatever year that was, lol then listen to the first leak we got ....big difference! rock3

Interesting and I agree with you Funboy. So what does that say about Axl Rose and his new songs?

in the IRS demo, it actually sounds like bucket fucked up. ron doesn't do that part.

But hearing the New York (all 4 nights) or Rock Am Ring, Rock In Rio, etc... You can hear that Bumble plays something different everytime. It's not like he's doing Bucket's solos note 4 note. I think him sounding in some parts like Bucket's solos may be more of a style similarity/coincidence than an actual effort to sound like Bucket.

I agree with moreblack, Bumble doesn't seem to stick too much to the demos.. he improvises a bit too much for my taste..

TWAT from Madrid is a good example.. he improvises a lot in that solo, and I kind of miss the original melody from Bucket there..

to the thread starter... god no!!! I hope Bucket parts stay!! first because I don't want yet another delay lol.. second cuz I think Bucket did a great job and he adds a lot to CD.. even if he's gone, he put some effort and time when he was in the band so he has the right to be featured on the album

But hearing the New York (all 4 nights) or Rock Am Ring, Rock In Rio, etc... You can hear that Bumble plays something different everytime. It's not like he's doing Bucket's solos note 4 note. I think him sounding in some parts like Bucket's solos may be more of a style similarity/coincidence than an actual effort to sound like Bucket.

i have a feeling he could play it exactly the same with ease. bucket never stuck to the same solo for songs, just the general theme, which is exactly the way it should be done.

in fact, i only ever listen to the better, YCBM, IRS, and nighttrain bootlegs because they are subject to change, so to speak.

and angel of music- TWAT from madrid is a horrible example, there's no way you can say that sounds worse than the demo, unless you are previously biased. it's damn near note for note.