Message from Bumblefoot

Foster

I cannot confirm Bumble replies to ever message (though I would more than likely think so)

But I know he replies to some.

After the Birmingham gig, Bumblefoot recognized me outside, from myspace.

When I got back home from Birmingham I had a message from him about meeting him.

So yeah, It's him.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every message I've seen from him has said somthing to the effect of "hopefully will see you in the states". He's just being cautious and I'm sure he is bound by a confidentiality agreement. He can't really say anything definitive until there are official announcements.

Thats kinda funny but a waste of time because most of us couldn't give a fuck, Pittman seems cool but the whole Pittmania thing is boring and tired.

If you think it's bad now, just wait until SILKWORMS is released. Holy fucking shit. You'll be hatin' life, fool.

I personally never want the mystery to be solved. It just gives me so much to think about.

If the limit to your thinking is Pittman then it explains so much about your posts ;)

------------- Original Message --------------

Date: Aug 11, 2006 11:33 AM

I'm gonna skip all the CD crap, and just say "CHRIS PIT(T)MAN NEEDS A SOLO!!"

Be sure to tell Axl that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He replied:

HA!

Pit(t)man, couldn't figure out how many T's? lol

bbf

----------------------------------

Best BBF Message EVER!

Gender change? I thought you were a guy.... :huh::lol:

<< 1. We NEED to know for once and for all... How many t's are in chris pit(t)man.

One T. I think.

<< 2. Do you ever get to read gnr message boards? Mygnrforum.com for example?

Man, I would but I already spend tooooooooo much time on the internet... lol

So... not even bbf is sure about the pit(t)man incident :ph34r:

I merged the Bumblefoot myspace messages threads because there were 3 or 4 on the same page. If you have something really important that he's written to you and you want to post, then post it in this thread. Otherwise, don't post it - or better yet, don't message him at all. :)

Hey don't you find these constant messages containing questions that aren't useful at all quite annoying and

a waste of your time?

Yes, I'd like them to stop

bbf

-------------------------------

:krider:

By the way, I didn't actually send this message, and didn't get this reply. It was just a hint

Edited by Binge_And_Slash

As amusing as it was, I feel sorry for Ron if these are the kind of emails and questions he's getting. Poor guy.

no shit!

...and he uses the word "hopefully",which is immediately turned into a gloom and doom thread

RE: The name Bumblefoot?

Body: lol - it's an animal disease, learned about it helping my lady study to be a veterinarian a dozen years ago... :)

bbf

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Aug 13, 2006 11:47 AM

Hey, Well this is a question your probably asked day in and day out,

Where did the name bumblefoot come from

I think he would rather answer questions like "one T or 2 t's" than someone asking him questions like "when is CD coming out".

Although I usually ask him genuine question about a show or about him, not nescesserally about GNR. Cause it'll be "probablys and "hopefullys".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He replied:

HA!

bbf

Best BBF Message EVER!

According to the latest Burrn, magazine (the one with the GNR special) Pitman is spelt with one t, assuming they're correct of course!

LIZ

Date: Aug 9, 2006 7:45 PM

Subject RE: Request to Approve Comment

Body: "Saw you on the 29th! was front row , you didnt bring out the foot guitar :(

You did at download so im happy"

Yeah, the foot suffered some damage during the tour, needed to give the geetar some rest :P

Did Tommy get hold of it!? :P Yeah that is a joke relating to the download incident! :book:

LIZ

He replied:

HA!

bbf

Best BBF Message EVER!

According to the latest Burrn, magazine (the one with the GNR special) Pitman is spelt with one t, assuming they're correct of course!

LIZ

Not sure... they spell "burn" with two "r"s so that should tell you something about how much to trust their spelling......:P