How will you feel if no album is dropped this year?

snoochie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Id be angry if the album didnt come out this year, im sick of waiting for it lol

I'd be a bit pissed off yeah - but no more than any other year in the last gawd knows how many, waiting for it to be released! :P

"What'll be, will be" - I guess we'll hear it when it's ready!

I'm happy with seeing them live a few times this year - that'll console me if the album doesn't materialise this year!! :D

well Axl claims it'll be out this fall, but we dont know that for sure now do we? If the album DOES come out, then I'd go to a concert before i buy it. And they ARE starting a US tour in september so theres your chance. If you dont like the concert, then dont get it. If you do, then go ahead.

I'll be dissapointed. Very dissapointed. I may lose faith.

Same here, its been enough

That's how I feel. We have all been more than patient and faithful to this new band. I think we all deserve an album this year or at least the very beginning of next 2007. :question: And it's getting harder and harder to defend GNR to my friends who claim they are "has beens". I want to shove this album in their face!

Edited by PrettyTiedUp763

Hey tomase. What are you? A fuckin retard? You've writen saome of the most idiotic posts I've ever seen....Do you have a brain? Out of your 700+ posts, all you've written is shit like, :P , :P ,and :P !

One of these days, you might want to take your head out of your ass, and write something with a little bit of thought put into it!

P.S. It's gotta come out this year! It's now or never for Axl and the boys!

Hey tomase. What are you? A fuckin retard? You've writen saome of the most idiotic posts I've ever seen....Do you have a brain? Out of your 700+ posts, all you've written is shit like, :P , :P ,and :P !

One of these days, you might want to take your head out of your ass, and write something with a little bit of thought put into it!

P.S. It's gotta come out this year! It's now or never for Axl and the boys!

i can see the 3 year olds r still up and by the way get off my back i did nothing to you

I would feel like I tried to tell you all that, I have been saying it for a long time now, the album will be out NEXT YEAR!

Gunsguy

I wish I could say you are wrong, but I can't see it coming this year at this point. If the U.S. tour happens, when will they have time to finish it? Of course there is a chance that it's done and being mixed as we speak, but that still doesn't bode well for a 2006 release. There must be tons of pro tools editing to do, and Axl may not be happy with the mix he gets or even decide that some parts must be redone even this late in the game. I hope I'm wrong though.

I would feel like I tried to tell you all that, I have been saying it for a long time now, the album will be out NEXT YEAR!

Gunsguy

I wish I could say you are wrong, but I can't see it coming this year at this point. If the U.S. tour happens, when will they have time to finish it? Of course there is a chance that it's done and being mixed as we speak, but that still doesn't bode well for a 2006 release. There must be tons of pro tools editing to do, and Axl may not be happy with the mix he gets or even decide that some parts must be redone even this late in the game. I hope I'm wrong though.

true and i beleave the album will be out this year

I wouldnt care as long as there was something hot to look forward to. Personally, I like around 4-5 of the new songs with some growing on me even more after watching them live but I would love to see 3-4 heavy 'trademark' GnR tunes slipped in there. GnR is like the 'Skidoo' of heavy blues-rock. Many countries and many fans will take any GnR they get but I feel mainstream USA will look for the 'Skidoo' when they here the words, "coming up, some new GnR"!. I think they will do well with or without heavy tunes but if it takes afew more months no big deal. Its just nice seeing them working and performing instead of working and hanging.

Edited by Dervaj

I'll buy the fucking album weather it comes out this year, next year or 2020. Many of us have gotten much older and wiser over all these years of waiting. I have more important things to worry about. Life happens and to be honest, music is not the most important thing in my life. Yes I will be a bit unhappy, but life goes on. I will not hold it against Axl or anyone else. I will always be curious about anything associated with GNR.

I gave up on the album being released some years ago. It won't come out this year and I would be surprised if it ever does.

If Axl was serious about releasing an album, it would have happened in 2002.

It was never going to happen in 2002. 2002 was not the right time. Axl even told us that. This year the band has a lot more chemistry and puts on a better show (although Bucket not being around is a loss IMO). Surely there are also more songs to choose from. Axl seems ready to release the album. There is more hype and popularity surrounding GN'R today than back in 2002. Axl has a better image this time around, as does his lead guitar player. In addition we've got word that the album is currently being mixed.

I'd say the album is much more likely this year than it ever was, although it could slip into an early 2007 release. With all the progress made I'd be shocked if it was delayed further than that. And if it is I think the album's release should be called into question. Axl's made the commitment this time around, which is something he refused to do in the past. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, with a few extra months of leeway thrown in (because shit happens). If that falls through then there's obviously something within Axl that is preventing him from letting this out.

Edited by KBear