BACK WITH 2 GUITARS?

rockstar81

Do you think the newGNR will return onstage with 2 guitars and be more a "real band" than "Axl and his thousands of musicians"?

I saw the band live, it was good, BUT 3 guitar players was too much. Pointless. Not necessary. Sometimes, you heard a guitar solo, but there were so much people onstage that you didn"t know who was playing it :question:

It was quite embarrassing, I hope the band will return with 2 players, Richard on lead with Robin - 50/50 - they will look more like a "band" onstage, tigher, better than ever.

Let's be A BAND rock2

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone leaves it'll be ron ya fags. The guy thats been in the band only a few months, not the person whos been putting up with Axl for years.

Show some God damn respect! If he's good enough for Axl, he should be good enough for you lot.

I've seen these guys in action, and this is if anything a band. Not Axl and some guys but a band.

And they work amazing like this.

Face it: this is Guns n' Roses

and personaly I'm very happy with that! B)

Amen brother! :tongue2:

Robin can't play.

Fuckin' hell I really can't stand stupid people. I've seen Guns N' Roses live twice and each time Robin has stolen the show. His soloing doesn't really make you miss Slash at all. Unless of course you're one of these absent minded dickheads who really hate Robin because he isn't Slash.

Have you even listened to 'Better' or 'There Was A Time'? Robin's solos in that are fuckin' great! He wrote 'Better' - The song that is largley the favourite of all new Guns N' Roses supporters. So don't tell me he can't play you stupid fuck! :fuckyou:

Edited by W. Axl Kev

robin is poor,you sad deluded fucks just wont admit it.seen new band twice and no it didnt make me forget about slash it made me miss him more,maybe one day you kids will see axl and slash onstage together then the penny will drop.face it this is guns n roses ha ha that did make me laugh

what some people dont get is that most of the time albums have more then one guitar on like maiden... for example brave new world has 6 layered guitars ontop of each other... with a third guitarist you can choose 3 out of the 6 layers to play live adding to the quality of the song live and as we have seen with the demos it is likely that CD will have more then 2 guitars layered

Robin can't play.

Fuckin' hell I really can't stand stupid people. I've seen Guns N' Roses live twice and each time Robin has stolen the show. His soloing doesn't really make you miss Slash at all. Unless of course you're one of these absent minded dickheads who really hate Robin because he isn't Slash.

Have you even listened to 'Better' or 'There Was A Time'? Robin's solos in that are fuckin' great! He wrote 'Better' - The song that is largley the favourite of all new Guns N' Roses supporters. So don't tell me he can't play you stupid fuck! :fuckyou:

His ability to play his own material is much better than his ability to play the old material. I've never heard him do one of the old solos justice.

And no, it's not that I 'omgz want $lash back!!1', it's just that he's a sub-par guitarist. I have no problem when Fortus and Ron do the solos - as they actually pull them off. Finck, however, does not.

Robin can't play.

His ability to play his own material is much better than his ability to play the old material. I've never heard him do one of the old solos justice.

And no, it's not that I 'omgz want $lash back!!1', it's just that he's a sub-par guitarist. I have no problem when Fortus and Ron do the solos - as they actually pull them off. Finck, however, does not.

You've obviously never seen Guns N' Roses play 'Sweet Child O' Mine' then? ;)