KELLY CLARKSON Sings 'Sweet Child' With METAL SKOOL

metallica1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was pretty cool. sure the solo was cliche, but that's what he was going for. still better than robin. that guy was awfully rude to kelly. :anger:

and sweetness, are you insane? the SCOM solo is one of the hardest gnr solos to play, thanks to this riff-

e---------------------------11------11-12/14-11-12-14/15-12-14-15-14p12-|

b------8p7----7-10/12-13p12----12-13------------------------------------|

g--8-9-----9------------------------------------------------------------|

e-----14----12h14p12---12------

b--15----16----------15--15bp12

you need some serious pinky strength to pull it off correctly, the position changes are wierd too.

it's second only to NR, and don't damn me.

Oh, you forget to include the tab for the rhythm parts ....

Chords are... C G D C G D C G D C .... then step on the distortion box for chorus ... (repeat forever) ...

Wait...my bad, was that Paradise City chords ... oh, wait ... I think it was Patience ... or, no, Yesterday, ... oh ... maybe it's Falling to Pieces or ALien ... Slash confuses me ... All his songs sound the same ... uses the same fuckin' chords and strumming ... luckily Slash knows more then one scale for his solos ... pentatonic and blues ...

Finck, Fortus, and Thal rule! GnR's back baby!

Apologies, good sir. But if you had any clue, you would know that the Paradise City chord are in fact G C F C G. Also, the pentatonic scale and the blues scale are identical with the exception of maybe 8 extra notes.

Read up, lass.

that was pretty cool. sure the solo was cliche, but that's what he was going for. still better than robin. that guy was awfully rude to kelly. :anger:

and sweetness, are you insane? the SCOM solo is one of the hardest gnr solos to play, thanks to this riff-

you need some serious pinky strength to pull it off correctly, the position changes are wierd too.

Chords are... C G D C G D C G D C .... then step on the distortion box for chorus ... (repeat forever) ...

Wait...my bad, was that Paradise City chords ... oh, wait ... I think it was Patience ... or, no, Yesterday, ... oh ... maybe it's Falling to Pieces or ALien ... Slash confuses me ... All his songs sound the same ... uses the same fuckin' chords and strumming ... luckily Slash knows more then one scale for his solos ... pentatonic and blues ...

Apologies, good sir. But if you had any clue, you would know that the Paradise City chord are in fact G C F C G. Also, the pentatonic scale and the blues scale are identical with the exception of maybe 8 extra notes.

Read up, lass.

i don't think he cares

and he's just mocking people like you who take the subtle chord changes seriously and scrutinize the band down to the last note.

Edited by stevGNR666

Read up, lass.

i don't think he cares

and he's just mocking people like you who take the subtle chord changes seriously and scrutinize the band down to the last note.

Ah, but since I can play the song I would know wouldn't I...

Also, in case you hadn't noticed, the girl's showing a great deal of ignorance in declaring Slash as a shit guitarist when he was a driving force behind all the songs she's a fan of. Simply proving her wrong.

that band was the biggest group of fucktards to date

So fucking rude, drop the motley crue act lads

They are a "parody act", trying to re-live the 80's. Nothing more, nothing less. Not to be taken seriously.

I'm sure they have real jobs when they don't have the wigs and makeup on.

That's retarded. It' just a bunch of talented musicians from other bands covering a Guns N' Roses song. All those people were screaming for them like they were the real band or something.

they were probably just fans of the song and having a good time. if you were at some random show and the band playing did a cover of a song from your favorite band, you'd be lovin it!