You Could Be Mine, most adrenaline pumping GNR song?

GNR 1991

Haunting in a good way? :unsure:

Yeah. I love the studio version, and some parts of that Chicago performance are really gripping. (I honestly haven't watched the whole thing in a while, so I'd have to do that again) It'd be mindblowing to actually be there and see it live.

Yeah definately, it's my all time favourite GN'R show from the old band.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A song just come to my mind...........Hair Of The Dog!

really adrenalin pumping song! I love it!

"Now your messing with a, son of a biiitch, now your messing with a son of a bitch" (faster and faster!)

It's originally by Nazareth so I kinda excluded it for that reason, but yeah :)

The GAK version in 1990 with Sebastian Bach was great.

"Now your messing with a, son of a biiitch, now your messing with a son of a bitch" (faster and faster!)

GN'R does the song better tough.

GN'R does the song better tough.

Well it was kinda GN'R; Axl and Sebastian on vocals, Duff, Slash and there was Lars Ulrich on drums because GN'R had no drummer as Steven had recently been kicked out. It was Axl who made it great :)

Edited by LCG

Just listened to GnR and had three boxing matches. I fought Mike Tyson in the first after YCBM... I kicked his ass.

Then I fought Evander Holyfield after Dead Horse and I put him in a coma.

finally, I fought Lennox Lewis after ISE, and, lets just say "I had to put him, 6 feet under"

so, ISE obviously pumped the most adrenaline for me, being that I am only 125 pounds and 5'5''

then, we all sat around, listened to GnR and agreed that Estranged is the best GnR song.

Guest cherry_bomb

At download is was quite adrenaline pumping.

But NOT A TAD on Paradise City... The whole place was going fuckin mental!!!

Im sure anyone who went to downlaod will back me up -_-

WTTJ........ was CRAZY! at least here in Norway, ive never seen em like that!

And the crowd went NUTS, i couldent breath, lol.

That's exactly how i felt at Hammersmith especially as it was such a small intimate venue. I was swaying side to side with the crowd without even having to move. It was great but i think the delay of over an hour made everybody go absolutely crazy when the lights finally went down and the new intro of WTTJ started. I'll never ever forget that night.

it was amazing wasnt it! the wait was fucking agonising. but damn, when i heard those opening notes... :wub: WTTJ gets my blood going when i see them live moe than any other song

That's exactly how i felt at Hammersmith especially as it was such a small intimate venue. I was swaying side to side with the crowd without even having to move. It was great but i think the delay of over an hour made everybody go absolutely crazy when the lights finally went down and the new intro of WTTJ started. I'll never ever forget that night.

it was amazing wasnt it! the wait was fucking agonising. but damn, when i heard those opening notes... :wub: WTTJ gets my blood going when i see them live moe than any other song

Oh it was definately amazing, i'd give anything to have that night again :(

Oh it was definately amazing, i'd give anything to have that night again :(

I started fighting Lewis (resurrected him), Tyson and Holyfield all at the same time after hearing GOE, but after a brief ass kicking period, I lost. Damn it...