The announced dates are warmup gigs?

fantomas

Axl himself said that the tour starts October 24th. Does that mean that the scheduled dates are warm up dates? Warming up to what? The European tour was a huge success so I don't see a need for it.

While I'm not shouting conspiracy theory or anything like that, something is amiss here. Nine shows, a break and then a tour... I'd say Axl has something big planned. Is it a coincidence that the 24th is a Tuesday? Oh god, I'm sounding like everyone else. Please kill me :)

Edited by jack99

The montion of a date didn't make me take a sniff, it's the fact that he said "around October 24th". The only reason he would say that is if the date had some significance, otherwise he would have said "late october". I'm not conspiring, I'm simply stating a fact.

Exactly. It seemed way too specific. And to do it on such a high profile show. He's always said soon or words like that. This is the first time he's committed to something. Could it be nothing? Sure.

When he said it he was being interviewed for something that was streaming online during the VMAs - most people didnt watch that, they watched the actual VMAs. I think that if he were going to drop hints or even mention any clue of a release date it woudl have taken place on stage - not backstage.

It just makes more sense, you know? He had the oppurtunity to say it infront of millions... or he could have said it infront of maybe a million at the MOST. - - Why pick the smaller of the two if they both were as easily accessible as they were....

I hope I am wrong tho!! rock1

Axl himself said that the tour starts October 24th. Does that mean that the scheduled dates are warm up dates? Warming up to what? The European tour was a huge success so I don't see a need for it.

While I'm not shouting conspiracy theory or anything like that, something is amiss here. Nine shows, a break and then a tour... I'd say Axl has something big planned. Is it a coincidence that the 24th is a Tuesday? Oh god, I'm sounding like everyone else. Please kill me :)

First of all, i think its 10 shows....!?

There is a 3 weeks break. Maybe they will do some promotion for a new single/video in that period...?

Exactly. It seemed way too specific. And to do it on such a high profile show. He's always said soon or words like that. This is the first time he's committed to something. Could it be nothing? Sure.

When he said it he was being interviewed for something that was streaming online during the VMAs - most people didnt watch that, they watched the actual VMAs. I think that if he were going to drop hints or even mention any clue of a release date it woudl have taken place on stage - not backstage.

It just makes more sense, you know? He had the oppurtunity to say it infront of millions... or he could have said it infront of maybe a million at the MOST. - - Why pick the smaller of the two if they both were as easily accessible as they were....

Do you really think he would have said anything with his five seconds introducing the Killers? Don't get me wrong, I thought he was gonna say something too, but once I saw how little time he actually got, I knew he wasn't going to. So he talked about it when there was focus on him (his interview).

Edited by Malicious Matt

Do you really think he would have said anything with his five seconds introducing the Killers? Don't get me wrong, I thought he was gonna say something too, but once I saw how little time he actually got, I knew he wasn't going to. So he talked about it when there was focus on him (his interview).

Exactly why say something about the album when you can squeal like a girl getting ass-fucked for the first time.....

guns n roses is making us paranoid!!!