Two Florida Dates announced

brasileiro

Sunrise, FL

10/24/2006 Guns N Roses 7:30 pm $77.75, $49.75, $39.75

http://www.bankatlanticcenter.com/script/c...darofevents.asp

Tampa, FL

On October 25 at 7:30 pm, GN'R will stop at the St. Pete Times Forum in Tampa. FL.

Tickets for this event go on sale Saturday, September 16, 2006 at Noon at the St. Pete Times Forum box office and all Ticketmaster Outlets.

Tickets are priced at $76.75, $49.75 and $39.75. Prices do not include service charges.

Full press release from the venue at http://www.icepalace.com/prdetail.cfm?pres...&category=6

-

I'm so excited. I'll be attending both concerts! :) the dates have started to come out people! :)

I like the press release “one of the top 5 bands of the past 20 years….”

How the fuck do you measure bands to come up with a top 5 in the last 20 years?!

LP

records, concerts, merchandise sales? popularity...many ways it seems. :book:

Kannon.

Edited by kannon21

i just remember something gnr have to keep the music level down at the St. Pete Times Forum or there going be people down the road bitchin cause the music is loud

Maybe you should email Ron to let him know. . . .

LA

:laugh:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:lol:

Edited by LA_0013

I like the press release “one of the top 5 bands of the past 20 years….”

How the fuck do you measure bands to come up with a top 5 in the last 20 years?!

LP

records, concerts, merchandise sales? popularity...many ways it seems. :book:

Kannon.

Yeah too many ways... do you just take into account sales, current or past popularity, concert performances, critical acclaim radio-play? It's a bit of a tricky task. Anyway I just think they've said it with no criteria in mind at all, I just think it's a bold statement to make to call someone a top 5 band in the past 20 years...

LP

So I guess we have to surf arena websites across North America to find tour dates.......

what, that's not how all tours are managed?

hey,no arguments from me on this one...usually arenas are the LAST ones releasing information

it's a bit fucked up...no question

Edited by zint61

i just remember something gnr have to keep the music level down at the St. Pete Times Forum or there going be people down the road bitchin cause the music is loud

Maybe you should email Ron to let him know. . . .

LA

maybe you should get off my case like everybody else you know how boring that get how about you ask ron or merck or axl