Us Brits Piss All Over You Yanks

Calm Like A Bomb

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: In a little way yes, us Brits are always proud :D

hehe. it's just that I dont see why people are proud of things other people have done.. cause countries arent an 'intelligence' that every individual person living there is a part of.

well, that's just me and my thoughts. again, i'm sorry if sound arrogant.

Edited by pet0

:lol: In a little way yes, us Brits are always proud :D

hehe. it's just that I dont see why people are proud of things other people have done.. cause countries arent an 'intelligence' that every individual person living there is a part of.

well, that's just me and my thoughts. again, i'm sorry if sound arrogant.

No don't be sorry dude it's cool, i mean it doesn't make me anymore proud of myself when i mention these bands.

No don't be sorry dude it's cool, i mean it doesn't make me anymore proud of myself when i mention these bands.

:). it wouldnt really matter if you did though :tongue2:

well actually you could even be proud of enriching a culture that is likely to 'raise' more of those bands. or i dunno :huh:

but, this is pretty lame..

"oooh, my country has produced better bands then you..Now, I feel better..Now, I dont have to feel bad for having a fetish for pissing on people."..

:rofl-lol:

on topic: The Clash!

Edited by pet0

Jerry Lee Lewis

Elvis Presley

Eddie Cochrane

Chuck Berry

Fats Domino

Buddy Holly

Gene Vincent

Carl Perkins

Little Richard

and let's not forget Rockabilly...and the Blues

There's the driving forces the Brits used to sell rock and roll back to North America.

(not complaining though,my fav bands are on that Brit list..hey,I'm just a guy from the "colonies") ;)

To name a few, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, The Sex Pistols and even Def Leppard :drevil:

And they were all based on American Blues music. :sleeper:

which was based on a fusion of african music and scottish folk... according to the research of an american professor.....

annoying indy brit pop bands who wear scarves in the summer.

On topic: No one for the US band list mentioned Cream/DATD or Clapton in general :book:

British.

Heh, I was meaning to write The Eagles for the US and Clapton and Motorhead for the UK but screwed things up early on and never recovered.

It's hard work being too lazy to proof read.

To name a few, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, The Sex Pistols and even Def Leppard :drevil:

And they were all based on American Blues music. :sleeper:

which was based on a fusion of african music and scottish folk... according to the research of an american professor.....

Yeah...but Mick Jagger and Brian Jones weren't walking around with a stack of african/scottish folk records tucked under their arms in 1962.