My Experience with Guns N' Roses & AXL In S.F. w/Pics

J. Rose

I was going to write a review for both shows in San Francisco, but everyone seems to have explained what went on already, so I'll add on to what I havn't read on here yet.

First show, 20th, I was literally Front left of the stage up against it. Robin Finck did his Stage dive right on top of me.

Noticed during Paradise City that Axl wears black and white Iversons

The Dude that Sebastion Bach Thrown out in the opening was the Guy Behind me in line that I was chatting with, unfortunatly the girl he was with stayed at the concert, And if your reading this, Tell her to send me the group picture she took with all of us.

Second show, 21st, Better than the first. As you all already know axl kick out people and so on...

Scott Ian played with Baz

Classic Axl rants by getting frustrated about his Mic Pack and ear piece, throwing back to the technical team numerous times saying something like ' what the fuck am i gonna do with this shit without my ear piece...' and then throws it back at them before November Rain

At the end of Paradise City, the Mic was thrown coming right at me, unfortunataly, the Dude in front of me caught it , oh well, But meeting the band at the end made up for it

I was given Chris Pitman's Beer 'Stella Artois" Unopen, cool souvenir (there's a picture of someone with Axl on HTGTH which Axl is holding the same brand I got.)

Anyways here are the pics:

Oh yeah....I censored myself cause I dont like being seen online in public

MEPHOTO.jpg

Edited by J. Rose

Axl looks pissed, but Robin and Ron look happy! rock3

Dude... Axl was totally cool with it... I was actually the one that started calling him and he saw me and a few other folks and came through...He took the time to meet us all, it was fuckin AWESOME, I'm still in this trance and Can't Fuckin Believe it.

I could of had the oppurtunity too meet him twice, but unfortunaly I left the first night after waiting for a couple of hours assuming he'd just rush into the vehicle. And when I found out he came out 20 minutes after i left...I got angry :anger: yet dissapointed :( So I began to get hungry and told myself that, no matter what I'm gonna meet this fucker...and the following night, I ended up meeting 5 members of the 8.

It got me thinking...If I had sticked around the first night...would have I stick around the second night? I probably would've missed the opportunity to meet the others? Who knows? Im just Really Grateful! :rolleyes:

For any folks that want to meet him, If you want it bad enough you'll get it; just don't hope for something to happen, make it happen. ;)

Edited by J. Rose

Damn, it seems everyone's meeting him these days. Jesus, imagine if peopel were meeting him a year ago--this thread would be 1,298,267 pages long by now.

Anyway--treasure those photos man. That's fantastic that you met him. It lookss like you met him in almost the same spot the poster on HTGTH met him...where was it? Outside a venue?

Cool rock3