3 Canadian and 3 US Shows Announced!

AxlRoseHaulsAss

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't official. Just posting news that some guy posted on a radio message board. But this could be true cause this venue doesn't have anything scheduled on their website for this date, plus the Goo Goo dolls are performing on the 21st. So here's the Rumor.

Just came across this announcement. Not sure if it is official as I can't find any other info on it from reliable sites yet. Take it for what it is.

For immediate release

September 25, 2006

GUNS N’ ROSES

Monday, November 20, 2006

Halifax Metro Centre – Halifax (NS)

TICKETS ON SALE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30TH AT 9 am !

Tickets available at Ticket Atlantic Box Office at Halifax Metro Centre

and at 15 participating Atlantic SuperStore outlets

Charge by phone : (902) 451-1221

Order on line: www.ticketatlantic.com

TICKET: $54.50 - $69.50 + service charges

Guns N' Roses - whose four May 2006 shows at New York's Hammerstein Ballroom sold out in less than 3 minutes - have reclaimed the throne that was always theirs. From stellar reviews to audience adulation, Guns N' Roses' recent shows have proved that they are back in a big way.

Guns N' Roses completed their European Tour in July 2006 with their second consecutive sold out show at London's Wembley Arena. The tour, which started May 25th in Madrid, Spain, played to 700,000 plus people over 32 shows in 18 countries, making it one of the biggest tours of the year on the continent and in the UK.

Concert goers weren't let down as Axl Rose and band mates Tommy Stinson (bass), Richard Fortus (guitar), Robin Finck (guitar), Chris Pitman (keyboard), Dizzy Reed (keyboard), Brain (drums) and new guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal burned through Guns N' Roses classics such as "Welcome to the Jungle," "Paradise City," "My Michelle," "Mr. Brownstone," "November Rain" and "Sweet Child O' Mine." The final show at Hammerstein found the band joined by one time Guns' guitarist Izzy Stradlin on "Think About You," "Patience" and "Night Train," which also included an enthusiastic Kid Rock coming onstage to join the band!

Axl Rose commented, "We have had an amazing tour and it has been fantastic for the band and I to experience this. I want to thank everyone in Europe and the UK for inspiring us and for giving us the opportunity to play for them. We are now looking forward to the US in September."

Edited by Jefferson

This concert is now Confirmed. I emailed somebody from the Metro Center and this is what his reply was.

This press release just went out.

GUNS N' ROSES

Monday, November 20, 2006 at 8 p.m.

Halifax Metro Centre - Halifax (NS)

TICKETS ON SALE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30TH AT 9 am !

Tickets available through:

www.ticketatlantic.com

Ticket Atlantic Box Office at Halifax Metro Centre

and at participating Atlantic Superstore outlets

Charge by phone : (902) 451-1221

Hope that helps you.

Another Source: http://www.halifaxmetrocentre.com/index.cf...mp;EventID=1201

Edited by Jefferson

And so you've gotta let me know...

should I stay or should I go?..

You wanna bitch about 'em, you better see 'em live.

says who?

It's kind of a bitch because it's not like I can just go "oh by the way, I won't be in Wednesday or Thursday to work because I gotta fly to Toronto for a concert"...

And so you've gotta let me know...

should I stay or should I go?..

You wanna bitch about 'em, you better see 'em live.

says who?

It's kind of a bitch because it's not like I can just go "oh by the way, I won't be in Wednesday or Thursday to work because I gotta fly to Toronto for a concert"...

thats because YOU LIE, you dont say you have to go for a concert, you say something like a family member is sick or something along that lines

Shit, I have a midterm that night and I go to school in Kingston. Bloody hell! :anger:

fuck your midterm, tell your teacher from now that you have some type of family thing to do that night that is crucial, like your dad is having surgery, and ask him/her to take it at another day.

I dunno man. If they're playing lots of new stuff I would definitely do that, but if it's the same show they've been doing for years, it may not be worth it. I already saw them at the ACC on November 29, 2002 and the setlist was basically the same.

Decisions... decisions...