Is axl stupid???!!??

GNR Rocks35

:sleeper: (wakes up) ahhhh :o no..... the crying baby again

Let GNR do it as they want.... nobody is listening to you anyway...(Take a dump and goes back to sleep)

:sleeper:

I listen to him...its the truth..

On this board everyone are blinded..Theres not many 30-40 year old men waiting for

CD.

Its the youth who deside whats in and out. And with out any promotion

or anything this is going to hell.

U cant just drop CD and then think it will sell as hell..Only we on the forums knows

whats going on, and thats because we are sick in or brains.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think axl is enjoying the lack of info he's giving fans while he still can. the mystique he's built up around album will be gone the moment its released.

i can understand why people get aggrevated about the situation... i sure do, but i'm trying to enjoy the calm before the storm. this is the closest we've been to the true return of axl and gn'r for 13 years.

:sleeper: (wakes up) ahhhh :o no..... the crying baby again

Let GNR do it as they want.... nobody is listening to you anyway...(Take a dump and goes back to sleep)

:sleeper:

I listen to him...its the truth..

On this board everyone are blinded..Theres not many 30-40 year old men waiting for

CD.

Its the youth who deside whats in and out. And with out any promotion

or anything this is going to hell.

U cant just drop CD and then think it will sell as hell..Only we on the forums knows

whats going on, and thats because we are sick in or brains.

once their is an official date, this album will promote itself, and that is the truth. music mags will be all over it, thus leading to kids reading it, thus leading to hype.

i bash kaneda cuz he just says the same shit over and aver and over, its never anything new, i read his posts before i bash, cuz if it is worth dicussing i will,if its not ill bash instead.

You're a joke Kaneda. Everything with GNR seems quiet, and then a wave of publicity hits. This is the way it is.....In January of this year, would you have thought that by October, we would have had a huge European tour and be on the doorstep of a huge North American tour?

The album will be out soon, and will set the world on it's ear. All it's gonna take is a week or so of promotion. I used to think somewhat like you, believing that they have no idea what they're doing. But come on man....There's DEFINATELY a method to this madness......

Now......In true Kaneda style......I would like to say that Kaneda is pathetic.....he's a little bitch.....has no fresh opinions......is fuckin ugly......and smells bad. ;)

The management of Guns N' Roses 2006 are responsible for the advertisement and promotion.

Think before you speak you stupid child.

The management of a band is almost never responsible for adverting or promotion. They may design a campaign strategy or pick which media their client should talk to, but that's pretty much it.

As I said earlier, this is the record company's job when the band is signed and has a release or a pending release to promote, and it's the tour promoter's job when the band is touring. When a band is touring without a release, much more of the job does fall on the band and their management, seeing as it's the band that makes the vast majority of the money at the gate. The promoter just receives a small percentage, but they're still the ones who do the advertising. In this case the budget would likely be a 'show cost' mutally agreed upon. This is usually minimal, though. It's the campaign paid for by the label as part of a tour support package that really makes it happen.