Rollingstone.com thinks November 21st is the date!

slashplay

I've just 'shitted' my pants.......again!!!

I'm getting worried about you. You should see a doctor with your problem!! :P

Aaaah, you shouldn't! Nice though....you.....worrying about me......sounds romantic in a 'Titanic' kind of way.....except for the 'shitting my pants' part. ;)

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do people email ron everytime there is a rumour

they shouldnt...but this one is from RS...not elsewhere or blabbermouth...IMO it's different and we as fans deserve to be the first to know...that's my opinion...that all those on these message boards should get a yes answer if it's true, just because we waited for so long

ask bumblebee...quick THOMASE ask him

:angry: that one is geting fucking lame dude.. let him be.

If he wants to ask Bumble questions, let him do that... some people on this forum needs a slap.

dude I was one of the guys supporting him and being behind him....I dont have BBF's e-mail or have an acct. to myspace. I seriously want someone to e-mail BBF or message him to ask. Was I ragging on thomase in a way? Yeah, kinda....but I seriously want him to ask and since we all know he can get in contact(not making fun of thomase) I asked him first

but in a way I was making joke at the expense of him...so for that I'm sorry...now Thomase, or anyone for that matter...please ask bumble.

Yea. let him ask him if he wants.. :xmassrudolph:

Cause they wan't to confirm, or deny the rumour.

and yet they can't wait

dont you think we deserve to be the first to know...just because we waited so long for the album and stayed loyal to GNR? I do

im out...got class peace

Edited by GOLDEN

Cause they wan't to confirm, or deny the rumour.

and yet they can't wait

And we haven't waited enough ? I know what you mean, and I don't think we should spam bandmembers either, But a diplomatic e-mail, which is exactly what we would get if there was a reply about the topic, would be quite entertaining, cause this shit gets me through the day :)

And if they were to deny the rumour, we would'nt waste our precious time on this topic, we'd be over at the "use your illusion" section looking at our wierd forum mates :P

This is turing into a great day! How i hope this is true... although what will i do with my life after it is released :confused:rock3

Err... Russian Intrigue and German Warfare?:)

"The General" and "Catcher in the Rye" are believed to be from these later albums as opposed to CD.:) That's probably why "Catcher in the Rye" hasn't been played at the summer concerts - because they want to get the CD stuff out of the way first.:)

Ron's claim about the band rehearsing new songs in time for October 20 will also be very interesting.:)rock3