How much money does Axl have?

Son Of A Gun

Thomase... Ask Ron...

how about you leave me out of this and you ask ron yourself

I would but I get this message when I try and message him.

Hey all! About to get realllllllllllllllllll busy with the US tour, won't have much time to get online, gonna hold off on myspace messages for a bit - look forward to seeing y'all and talking again soon ! ! Much love, bbf

So how did you message him?

Thomase... Ask Ron...

how about you leave me out of this and you ask ron yourself

I would but I get this message when I try and message him.

Hey all! About to get realllllllllllllllllll busy with the US tour, won't have much time to get online, gonna hold off on myspace messages for a bit - look forward to seeing y'all and talking again soon ! ! Much love, bbf

So how did you message him?

i message him yesterday and i geuss he saw my message and replyed to it

Incidently:-

Rock's Top Thirty Moneymakers

Compiled by Rob LaFranco

Richest Rockstars 2006

U2, $154.2 million

The Rolling Stones, $92.5 million

Eagles, $63.2 million

Paul McCartney, $56 million

Elton John, $48.9 million

Neil Diamond, $44.7 million

Jimmy Buffett, $44 million

Rod Stewart, $40.3 million

Dave Matthews Band, $39.6 million

Celine Dion, $38.5 million

Kenny Chesney, $31.5 million

Green Day, $31 million

Coldplay, $30.1 million

Destiny's Child, $24.8 million

Diddy, $24.3 million

Gwen Stefani, $23.9 million

Toby Keith, $22.2 million

Motley Crue, $22 million

50 Cent, $19.7 million

Bruce Springsteen, $19.6 million

Eminem, $17.8 million

Jay-Z, $17.5 million

Barry Manilow, $17.2 million

Hilary Duff, $17.1 million

Kanye West, $16.9 million

Dr. Dre, $16.9 million

Rascal Flatts, $16.3 million

Aerosmith, $16.3 million

Bon Jovi, $15.8 million

Tom Petty, $14.9 million

Our Method The list was compiled using interviews with record executives, managers, lawyers and agents. It uses figures from Nielsen SoundScan, Pollstar, the Recording Industry Association of America, Amusement Business/Billboard and other sources. Net figures reflect performers' earnings after expenses have been deducted and managers, agents and lawyers have taken their cuts. All figures should be considered estimates. LaFranco, a former editor at Forbes, wrote the 2004 "Rich List" in RS 968.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/944...k_stars_of_2006

Compiled by Rob LaFranco

Richest Rockstars 2006

U2, $154.2 million

Eagles, $63.2 million

Green Day, $31 million

Coldplay, $30.1 million

Diddy, $24.3 million

Motley Crue, $22 million

50 Cent, $19.7 million

Eminem, $17.8 million

Jay-Z, $17.5 million

Dr. Dre, $16.9 million

Aerosmith, $16.3 million

Bon Jovi, $15.8 million

Tom Petty, $14.9 million

Our Method The list was compiled using interviews with record executives, managers, lawyers and agents. It uses figures from Nielsen SoundScan, Pollstar, the Recording Industry Association of America, Amusement Business/Billboard and other sources. Net figures reflect performers' earnings after expenses have been deducted and managers, agents and lawyers have taken their cuts. All figures should be considered estimates. LaFranco, a former editor at Forbes, wrote the 2004 "Rich List" in RS 968.

I think the people who made that list need to go out and find out what a Rockstar is. :rolleyes:

Compiled by Rob LaFranco

Richest Rockstars 2006

U2, $154.2 million

Eagles, $63.2 million

Green Day, $31 million

Coldplay, $30.1 million

Diddy, $24.3 million

Motley Crue, $22 million

50 Cent, $19.7 million

Eminem, $17.8 million

Jay-Z, $17.5 million

Dr. Dre, $16.9 million

Aerosmith, $16.3 million

Bon Jovi, $15.8 million

Tom Petty, $14.9 million

I think the people who made that list need to go out and find out what a Rockstar is. :rolleyes:

I do agree.. still the figures are there!

& If you really want to realise how poor you are... check out.. (not music related) ..

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/54/biz_06...icans_Rank.html

Edited by Rockout24/7

Actually here is the answer to the question.. (not sure I believe this though...):-

An art broker has filed a lawsuit against Axl Rose, claiming the rocker backed out of a deal to pay $2.36 million for an Andy Warhol portrait of John Lennon.

Acquire d'Arte, in a lawsuit filed Sept. 11 in Los Angeles Superior Court, said it negotiated with a New York art gallery and was able to lower the price of the artwork from $2.65 million to $2.36 million for Rose.

But after agreeing to buy the portrait, the Guns N' Roses frontman paid only $1.21 million, according to the suit. Rose's manager and attorney told the broker that the rocker would not pay the remaining balance because he didn't have enough money and "the painting was not worth the price he had agreed to pay," the lawsuit stated.

Rose's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, said some of the deal's terms and conditions may have been misrepresented to his client.

"It's my opinion that Axl Rose is the victim of some fraud or misrepresentation here," Weitzman said Wednesday.

Acquire d'Arte was seeking $1.15 million in damages.

source: http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2006/09/21/ap3034994.html

Actually here is the answer to the question.. (not sure I believe this though...):-

An art broker has filed a lawsuit against Axl Rose, claiming the rocker backed out of a deal to pay $2.36 million for an Andy Warhol portrait of John Lennon.

Acquire d'Arte, in a lawsuit filed Sept. 11 in Los Angeles Superior Court, said it negotiated with a New York art gallery and was able to lower the price of the artwork from $2.65 million to $2.36 million for Rose.

But after agreeing to buy the portrait, the Guns N' Roses frontman paid only $1.21 million, according to the suit. Rose's manager and attorney told the broker that the rocker would not pay the remaining balance because he didn't have enough money and "the painting was not worth the price he had agreed to pay," the lawsuit stated.

Rose's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, said some of the deal's terms and conditions may have been misrepresented to his client.

"It's my opinion that Axl Rose is the victim of some fraud or misrepresentation here," Weitzman said Wednesday.

Acquire d'Arte was seeking $1.15 million in damages.

source: http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2006/09/21/ap3034994.html

Yeah.. Well there's probably more to Axl's finacially state than just this case but still.. He for sure ain't nearly as rich as he was back in the days. No record for forever and endless courtcases (and don't get me started on plastic surgery :P) has taken it's toll from him.

#1) The art dealer payments mean nothing. Axl is a businessman. He doesn't have millions and millions laying around. It can take time for his accountants to get large sums of money secured.

#2) That list isn't the rockstars who have the most money, just who made the most in the past year. McCartney is worth closer to $1 Billion before his divorce settlement.

#3) So how much is he worth? I would guess between $50-70 million considering record sales and touring.