Is this really a succesful us tour yet?

slääsh

arenakf9.jpg

and when u take a look at the used to love her vid you'll see not really more people in the crowd....i never thought that gnr has so much fans in puerto rico <_<

where is chinese democracy? :no:

At what time in the concert is that photo taken?

Wembley Arena looked like that about an hour before GN'R were due to come on stage, but after that it filled up pretty quickly!

KK x

well, judging by the amount of light coming through the windows on that photo, i'd say the photo was taken sometime mid-afternoon-ish....which is a shitload of people if you consider that there was probably still a good few hours to go before gnr came on....

do you know the attendance in figures for this gig?

well, judging by the amount of light coming through the windows on that photo, i'd say the photo was taken sometime mid-afternoon-ish....which is a shitload of people if you consider that there was probably still a good few hours to go before gnr came on....

thats what i was thinking. i'd say like 2/3 hours till they hit the stage

someone said 10000 of 15000 were there, but sb said he saw a video of utlh and there werent more people like on this pic so i don't know

If the power of the name "Guns N Roses" isn't strong enough to sell tickets, then how the hell is it gonna sell records?

Glass half full, or half empty?

If the GNR name alone, without promotion, CAN fill an arena with 10,000+ people, then think how many people will be the album! Stop being a negative mother-fucker.

If the power of the name "Guns N Roses" isn't strong enough to sell tickets, then how the hell is it gonna sell records?

If the GNR name alone, without promotion, CAN fill an arena with 10,000+ people, then think how many people will be the album! Stop being a negative mother-fucker.

The name is NOT filling 10k arenas. Unless it's outside of the U.S.

The name is NOT filling 10k arenas. Unless it's outside of the U.S.

Nope its Axl with the new gnr whose actually selling those 10K arena's.

I was going to go over to Gaylord Entertainment Arena and take a picture of a totally empty place to show you guys how badly tickets are selling for the GNR show in January (hopefully). I mean, nobody's there yet, EVERYTHING IS A FAILURE.

:rolleyes:

Get behind the stage and get us a picture of the crowd, rather than a picture of the floor and all the unused empty seats.

Edited by teknophyle83

Guest Edward Rose
arenakf9.jpg

and when u take a look at the used to love her vid you'll see not really more people in the crowd....i never thought that gnr has so much fans in puerto rico <_<

Seriously, the seating areas to the right, left and behind the camera are full. And it's up to each venue as to how many floor seats they want to make available. (Donington Deaths) The floor ticket checkers at the bottom of each stair case are really strict.

That picture is just, pardon the pun, an "Illusion."

when i saw them the didn't put the gnr banners on until after the support bands finished

so that may narrow down the time frame ;)

if they weren't getting people to the shows then they'd be down grading to smaller arenas, which they are not

Guest Edward Rose
when i saw them the didn't put the gnr banners on until after the support bands finished

so that may narrow down the time frame ;)

if they weren't getting people to the shows then they'd be down grading to smaller arenas, which they are not

This pic is also the time when everybody is drinking near the consession booths and outisde smoking.

arenakf9.jpg

did you take this photo?(if not then how do you know this was the maximum crowd) because there would be more than 1000 people at a gn'r concert anywhere in the world.