Should Del James Apologize?

slush72

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are all overreacting over something so silly.

Del is a good guy, and doesn't deserve to be called a douch bag because he threw in a little insult to you. I don't think it eas even an insult, more like humble advice.

And for the record, Del James is not up Axl's ass but is quite the opposite.

Axl's the one who apologized and asked Del to come along on tour.

Del refused, but Axl kept asking until Del gave in and joined them.

Now they are both enjoying themselves and that's all that really matters.

Del James seems like the obsessive pest. What kind of person would insult a fanbase that doesn't even belong to him...If he had any integrity, he would retract his comment on GNR's website and apologize to GNR's web forum fans. We are the ones paying his salary;buying GNR CD's, merchandise, and concert tickets.

Del needs to take Axl's dick out of his mouth and be a man.

oh mah...lil sissie boys like you got offended...WTF are we going to do now?! :o

Del James article fucking Rocked!

Damnd right...It was a great thing to read!!!

Axl Rose haters should forever STFU! ...cuse yer all whinier little biatches who do nothing but bitch..bitch...bitch...bitch......Have done so for years!

As Del James said.....it's time to get a life. Disconnect from the Internet and reconnect with the real world.

And in the real world AXL ROSE ROCKS FOREVER!!!!

Ok as Del said - if the internet losers are such a pathetic minority that arent even worth caring about then how come it was so easy for Axl to notice the crowds of people singing the new songs that were leaked online?

Yeah so those 'downloading motherfuckers' and 'internet losers' are going to the shows. And I think they are important to the GNR fanbase.

What determines that a 'downloading motherfucker' is an 'internet loser'? I have given copies of the leaks to friends who don't discuss GNR online at all. Are they 'internet losers'?

Del James seems like the obsessive pest. What kind of person would insult a fanbase that doesn't even belong to him...If he had any integrity, he would retract his comment on GNR's website and apologize to GNR's web forum fans. We are the ones paying his salary;buying GNR CD's, merchandise, and concert tickets.

oh mah...lil sissie boys like you got offended...WTF are we going to do now?! :o

Del James article fucking Rocked!

Damnd right...It was a great thing to read!!!

Axl Rose haters should forever STFU! ...cuse yer all whinier little biatches who do nothing but bitch..bitch...bitch...bitch......Have done so for years!

As Del James said.....it's time to get a life. Disconnect from the Internet and reconnect with the real world.

And in the real world AXL ROSE ROCKS FOREVER!!!!

So this will be your last post then?

Hope springs eternal babe. But no matter how much you lick Axl's crotch, he's unlikely to reciprocate.

i don't think del should apologize.

however, i think it's really stupid for him to have even mentioned something about the internet folks.

like, if we're so unimportant, why are you talking about it?

and why do you have a laundry list of things discussed on the forum that yer so pissed of about? maybe cause you spend time on the forums, too?

if yer really so cool and we're so unimportant, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO IT?

makes him/them look silly to take that angle on the internet peeps......

Guest Edward Rose
Ok as Del said - if the internet losers are such a pathetic minority that arent even worth caring about then how come it was so easy for Axl to notice the crowds of people singing the new songs that were leaked online?

Yeah so those 'downloading motherfuckers' and 'internet losers' are going to the shows. And I think they are important to the GNR fanbase.

I've been at bb's for over 10 years. There's something you need to know. MOST PEOPLE read and never post. (also download and never post) Also the downloads come from peer-to-peer network too, which has nothing to do with bb's. What Del said about Internet whiners concerned bb's. The high "Reads" here on one thread can be 12,000 from different IP addresses. OBVIOUSLY 12,000 people didn't take part in the discussion in that one thread.

That still doesn't mean there aren't cool people here who post. Only a minority are pambus barney boys.

Same goes for radio. The people who call in to radio shows represent a small minority and, in fact, a completely different personality profile than the average listener who never picks up the phone.

I still back Del, and also say there ARE cool people here. But the a-holes make it look like this place is FULL of idiots. In fact, the idiots are the reason why famous people don't hang here and at other bb's. Stern Fan Network has a bb that has to be HEAVILY moderated in order to allow Crazy Cabbie and others to participate without it turning into complete fucking chaos from the a-holes.

Edited by Edward Rose

I've been at bb's for over 10 years. There's something you need to know. MOST PEOPLE read and never post. (also download and never post) Also the downloads come from peer-to-peer network too, which has nothing to do with bb's. What Del said about Internet whiners concerned bb's. The high "Reads" here on one thread can be 12,000 from different IP addresses. OBVIOUSLY 12,000 people didn't take part in the discussion in that one thread.

That still doesn't mean there aren't cool people here who post. Only a minority are pambus barney boys.

Same goes for radio. The people who call in to radio shows represent a small minority and, in fact, a completely different personality profile than the average listener who never picks up the phone.

I still back Del, and also say there ARE cool people here. But the a-holes make it look like this place is FULL of idiots. In fact, the idiots are the reason why famous people don't hang here and at other bb's. Stern Fan Network has a bb that has to be HEAVILY moderated in order to allow Crazy Cabbie and others to participate without it turning into complete fucking chaos from the a-holes.

i believe this to be very true, i for 1 admit i over retracted to his comments.

good post.

Edited by aussie_axl

Anyone in 2006 who thinks in terms of internet losers or internet geeks really needs to crawl out from under their fucking rock. Fact is, most people(teens and adults) spend MUCH more time online than watching TV and listening to radio combined and it's been that way for several years now. I think poor Del thinks it's still 1997 when there were a few brave, soon-to-be-poor geeks paying AOL an hourly charge just to freakin' dial up. :D

First Axl and his infamous "the internet is a garbage can" and now Del going after those pesky internet folks.

Oh and Del, we'd love to "disconnect" and join you in the real word, except most of us probably have this really crazy futuristic technology called hi-speed internet access that is always "on."

Arrgghhh, no matter, Back to the Future with Del, baby!!!!! :tongue2:;)

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Out of curiosity, does he use a dell, as opposed to a sleek mac?

Good question, I wonder if Del does use a Dell.

Can you imagine how the shit's gonna hit the fan(pun intended) when he learns about all those strange people listening to music, maybe even CD leaks, on that super funky iPod thingy. What the hell's up with those geeks?

He's gonna lose it big time with that... :drevil:

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Apologize for what?For saying the truth?

NO.

i don't i am sorry is the answer but i do think its funny they added a song to the setlist after the rant and i also think for people like me the internet is only way to find any up to date info on gnr. i do think maybe they should realize alot of the people on the internet do go to the shows when we can and are fans we don't spend all our free time on the net complaining. I do think this is getting very messy he's got people on line telling him we love the new song release em hes knows thier downloading like crazy and he got people at the shows booing them whats he gonna do i have no idea play more old more new both mix it up i mean he proboly going over this a million times and doesn't want to hear our whinning too.