11. The Blues

12. Robin Solo #2

13. Better

14. Band Intros

15. Beautiful

16. Out Ta Get Me

17. Piano Jam #2

18. November Rain

19. DOWN ON THE FARM (Where everything smells like horse shit!!) lol sorry had 2 do that

20. Dont Cry Solo

21 Rocket Queen

22. IRS

23. My Michelle With Baz

24. Your Crazy (Lies Version)

25. Used To Love Her

26. Patience

27. Nightrain

Encore:

1 Chinese Democracy

2. Paradise City

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD FUCKIN NIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Edited by Welcome to the Jungle

Thanks for setlist Welcome To the Jungle! This is my first post.

I was at the show too. It's after 4 am and I am still awake. What a Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody that walked out of the Big Sandy Superstore arena tonight and said they did'nt get their money's worth is a liar! "Down on the Farm" was definitely a surprise. rock3

I have been reading posts from other shows and people are always bitching about what time Axl hits the stage - get over over it! He hit the stage about 11:15 tonight but Papa Roach didn't finish their set until around 10:40. There was no more wait between acts at this concert than any other concert I have been to in the last 12 years.

yes I was there....fucking amazing!!! I FUCKING lost it when they played down on the farm!!!!!Axl said that song hasn't been played since 1993!!!!

Attended and completely BLOWN AWAY!!! I read the posts on here about the times of Axl hitting the stage and set lists and all the rest but this was amazing! Honestly, after reading a lot of what was posted regarding attendance for the shows, same old and etc. I was expecting a little crap in one fashion or the other. They started by my watch at 11:11 PM and played until 1:39 AM.....UNBELIEVABLE! The crowd was pumped, the band seemed pumped and a set list I never thought I would hear in one show. I just hope the remaining shows are half as good as this one was the MACK DADDY of the shows so far (from what I have read). What a Friday night! My ears are still ringing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Axl's voice was amazing and strong. Need I go on? Worth every penny and wish they were coming back to the area but unfortunately they are not. DO NOT MISS THIS SHOW!