Guns N'Roses in Spain... next April?

CarlosEC

The site of the Spanish alternative shop (clothes, music, etc.) 'TIPO' have announced Guns N'Roses will be in Spain (in Caceres exactly) again next 7th of April.

You can see it here.

Now... if it's true (and I have no reason to think it's not true, since Tipo.es is a serious and 'trustable' site when they announce dates), I guess it means Guns N'Roses will come back to Europe as a part of the Chinese Democracy Tour, so... good news!! :) .

The site of the Spanish alternative shop (clothes, music, etc.) 'TIPO' have announced Guns N'Roses will be in Spain (in Caceres exactly) again next 7th of April.

You can see it here.

Now... if it's true (and I have no reason to think it's not true, since Tipo.es is a serious and 'trustable' site when they announce dates), I guess it means Guns N'Roses will come back to Europe as a part of the Chinese Democracy Tour, so... good news!! :) .

Depends how the rest of the US tour goes.

You can see it here.

Depends how the rest of the US tour goes.

Well... the date is there... I mean, if there's a date, there's a signature... I know, I know; it's as easy to write down a signature as delete it hehe, but at least if it's true we know there are plans for coming again to Europe soon :D.

GNR will always be successful in Europe because Europeans are not nearly as fickel as American's. There are other reasons as well I will not bring up. But GNR can go to Europe at any time and sell 90%+ of all the seats. Most of GNR's problems and their notorious nature was the result of USA shows. Europeans appreciate Axl and Axl appreciates them for it. A European tour after the album would be killer. Americans don't like something until it is popular to like it. Europe is far more open to new things. And before anyone makes a comment to me about my respect for this country, keep in mind I lived in Russia, Germany, Austria & Italy. And I came to this country and served the Marine Corps for six years. I think I have a right to say what I say.

You can see it here.

WTF!!!

I've lived in Caceres for years! My family's home is at 15 minutes from the venue! :o:o:o

Seriously, i don't think GN'R will play there, it's almost surreal. The last (and the only?) big band that played in Caceres was Dire Straits, back in 1992...

You can see it here.

WTF!!!

I've lived in Caceres for years! My family's home is at 15 minutes from the venue! :o:o:o

Seriously, i don't think GN'R will play there, it's almost surreal. The last (and the only?) big band that played in Caceres was Dire Straits, back in 1992...

Well... I live in Santander, and we never had a 'big band' or artist here; this year we had Bruce Springsteen, Scorpions and will have Bon Jovi next year... more than in 150 years!! :rofl-lol: . Keep the faith :).

You can see it here.

WTF!!!

Well... I live in Santander, and we never had a 'big band' or artist here; this year we had Bruce Springsteen, Scorpions and will have Bon Jovi next year... more than in 150 years!! :rofl-lol: . Keep the faith :).

Well, at least Santander has a population of almost 200.000. Cáceres is under 100.000. The funny thing is that beside the venue is where people use to drink the 'botellón'... the crowd will be really wild! :rofl-lol:

GNR will always be successful in Europe because Europeans are not nearly as fickel as American's. There are other reasons as well I will not bring up. But GNR can go to Europe at any time and sell 90%+ of all the seats. Most of GNR's problems and their notorious nature was the result of USA shows. Europeans appreciate Axl and Axl appreciates them for it. A European tour after the album would be killer. Americans don't like something until it is popular to like it. Europe is far more open to new things. And before anyone makes a comment to me about my respect for this country, keep in mind I lived in Russia, Germany, Austria & Italy. And I came to this country and served the Marine Corps for six years. I think I have a right to say what I say.

You actually have a right to say whatyou want no matter where you lived or served. ;)

yeah urr.... what about australia ? :unsure:

You can have January.

South America can take February and March.

And Europe till Christmas 2007. rock4

yeah that gap of when they can come down....it's getting smaller :unsure:

Then, you can take half of February too. :)

if only you were running gnr :P,

Great post. I agree with you very much. I think it is very reasonable to believe that they would return for a european tour next year. And April in Spain seems possible to me. My guess is that as the US tour progresses they will release the album eventually, and then they will have a new tour supporting the album again as it is now released and more people can relate to the new songs. My guess is that the next tour will play all the new songs and fewer old songs too, it's pretty obvious but I thought I'd just mention it for those who can't put two and two together.

When, if, they come I'll see them when they come to Norway :shades:

I lived in California for some years and I could not agree more with what 'smokingarthur' said about the appreciation of Gn'R and about the openness to new things. No hard feelings towards the US though ;) I go back there almost every summer to visit.

You can see it here.

link doesn't work. apparently the information has been removed.

mr.Q

I have a sneaking suspicion the band are going to play the later festivals in Europe a la 2002. To attract a different crowd if they play festivals at all.

Which would mean a tour around then.

Edited by life_247

You can see it here.

i would suggest that people, even in america and other European countries, plan a trip to next year's download festival in england. it's gonna be historic. a swinging sheckie (sp?)

http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/news/newsitem.asp?id=303

Edited by OnTheNightTrain