GNR Should Tour With Metallica again

jaypayton

i think 15 years after the original tour together which was a disaster due to Axls ego and Hetfields burn accident i think this tour would be killer..In the USA especially since the heavy rock scene is dead in america now.....And it would help put Axl on the map again since hes having trouble in the USA markets right now...Fact is though Axl would have to play first because like it or not Metallica are a bigger band at the moment than the new GNR....Metallica played this summer a bunch of festivals in Europe and having listneed to some SBDS of the tour they havent played with this much intensity since 1992.....GNR and Metallica is alot more rlevant than papa roach thats for sure

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This tour will happen when pigs fly...

THose guys in Metallica HATE Axl for the shit he pulled in Montreal.

Hetfield has been known to make fun of Axl. No one in Metallica has voiced their opinions on Axl/GNR except for Lars, who said that he has always liked and admired Axl.

But bottom line, yeah, Metallica would never tour with GNR again after the '92 incident.

Edited by santana

I preffer the Papa Roach tour. Metallica are big enough that I'd force myself to sit through their set. At least Roach I've resigned myself to hangin out in the stadium instead of watching em (apparently Bumblefoot does the same :P ). Metallica I'd sit through and hate.

Has anyone actually heard Hetfield say he hates Axl? As far as I know, Axl and Lars were hanging out in Denmark before Roskilde, they've always been friends and Kirk and Robert went to see GnR in vegas. that's 2/3 of the band who seem to like GnR. A Guns N Metallica tour would be fucking amazing, like them or loathe them Metallica are a fantastic band technically and live. Perfect act to compliment Guns N Roses, two biggest bands of their time. This time around however if they toured i think they'd need to take turns to headline.

I dont think so, there is higher probability of velvet revolver / metallica tour

Sad but true :(

when I saw the name of the topic I though: right... like that is ever gonna happen again but now I think it might be a possibility to have a Velvet Revolver / Metallica tour which would be so cool, GN'R / Metallica though... never gonna happen... again