HMV gets shipment of album titled "Blue Tree's and Greem Grass"

LookingGlass

Whatever happened to this guy???

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_3LsF3UQfug

Too bad Axl became everything that he despised. Censoring your own fans is a joke.

2006 GNR= censorship

Actually, I'm sure you can go to other forums on htgth and post any oppinion you want about government and authority in general. Which is what Axl's talking about in that Utube vid.

Thank you... Axl hasn't told anyone how to live or what to wear etc. Stop trying to bash

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I'm sure you can go to other forums on htgth and post any oppinion you want about government and authority in general. Which is what Axl's talking about in that Utube vid.

I think he is talking about it in very general terms which is all from parets to friends to government. And if you put it in a forum context it´s about people like Axl version 2006, Merck and Jarmo. I really can´t understand how you can keep on defending shit like this?

Edited by Lukinx

Personally, I like the secret shipment concept. I'm sure I'm not the only one on this forum who remembers a time when GNR was "my band" before "Sweet Child O' Mine" made them just about everybody's favorite band. If the rumors are true, it will feel like that time again- at least for a little while. This might be like falling in love all over again.

Sure as time passes im believing the secret shipping more and more, it would kind of make sense...in a gnr sort of way. You could imagine Axl being ultra-paranoid that his precious art would be leaked, i thought to myself that the album would ship under a different name - pretty clever yet so simple. The next week or so could be interesting, but then how many times has that been said.

i ahd 7 threads cointaining the same thing in them

it said

blue trees and greem grass-the far downs

mygnrforum.com ownes you!!!

then all of them got deleted..

ill go try again

LOLZ HEY GUYS, I HAVE A BRILL IDE,A LETS ALL GO TO DA OTHER FORUMZ AND SPAMZZZ THEM!!!!11 LOLZ THAT WOULD BE DA GREAT BECAUSE IT WOULD TEACH COPAROO JARMO A LESSON, LOL!! I DUN T KNOW WHAT IT WOULDTEACH HIM BUT MAYBE IT WOULD BE, LIKE, COOL AND STUFF! AND REBELIAS! LOL AWESOME W00T LOL

:rolleyes:

Wow, you're accomplishing a lot with your life. I bet your mother's proud.

Please explain again what the point of spamming another forum is?

If you don't like another forum, don't go there. No one's making you.

We have just one person in the whole wide world with a single guess. And we have all of this talk about a possible date. I have to admit that it fits perfectly into the scheme of things. Its not like we have this one square block and trying to stick it into a round hole... it fits. I am sure I am not alone when I think to myself "I wish we had more sources for this information."

Its a shame that most of this thread was sorta hi-jacked by various subjects because it makes it very tough for folks that are coming along after-the-fact to catch up.

This could be the real deal. Hell, I sincerely hope that it is!! IM EXCITED! woooo! It would really be awesome to get this confirmed.

If at all possible, can we stay on topic? It would be appreciated by lots of people. Maybe the mods could clean it up a little too?

BW

Chinese Democracy November 21st or I jump out a window.

That's funny. My window jump date is December 12th :)

well guys, if the album isn't released by those dates, I will personally attend either your funerals, or visit you in the hospital, to support your ideas of the quickest way to get what you want being to make time itself seem to end(if you survive, you have all the time in the world for the new album, while you try to recover, if you die well, I'm sorry guys)

LOLZ HEY GUYS, I HAVE A BRILL IDE,A LETS ALL GO TO DA OTHER FORUMZ AND SPAMZZZ THEM!!!!11 LOLZ THAT WOULD BE DA GREAT BECAUSE IT WOULD TEACH COPAROO JARMO A LESSON, LOL!! I DUN T KNOW WHAT IT WOULDTEACH HIM BUT MAYBE IT WOULD BE, LIKE, COOL AND STUFF! AND REBELIAS! LOL AWESOME W00T LOL

PAWNZAID!

el oh el, f0vking br1lli2nt m4te!

:book:

Guest Edward Rose

Chinese Democracy November 21st or I jump out a window.

That's funny. My window jump date is December 12th :)

well guys, if the album isn't released by those dates, I will personally attend either your funerals, or visit you in the hospital, to support your ideas of the quickest way to get what you want being to make time itself seem to end(if you survive, you have all the time in the world for the new album, while you try to recover, if you die well, I'm sorry guys)

Maybe Welcometothespunkle and I will have ourselves put into a medically-induced coma, and taken out when it's released. I hear we'll like it in a coma.

I was actually kidding. I have plenty to do to keep myself busy til then... whenever it is.

---------------------

edit- If anyone wants to contact me, do it through my myspace link. I left my PM here full on purpose because I have to answer alot of messages at myspace, so it's easier to just have one public contact method. The link can be found in my mygnr profile.

Edited by Edward Rose

I've met Jarmo and he is a really nice guy, down to earth and very reflected. I reckon that's the reason why he's so tight with the GNR camp.

How he runs his forum is not our problem, that's why we are here. It's between him and his users.

If they are unhappy they can leave. They are stricter over at HTGTH. But then again, not as many idiotic comments as on this board from time to tome. Not picking sides here. Let's just face it, there are more flavors to things than just one. :)

BTW, Did anyone ever get a comment from other HMV store reps? And did the thread starter update the news?

Fuck Guns N' Roses!

Fuck Chinese Democracy!

On November 21st, I'm Gonna Buy Far Downs' "Blue Tree's and Greem Grass"!

I've been waiting for that a lot longer than Chinese Democracy!

I heard that Chris Pit(t)man plays on it. I think you should call up the office and ask them about it.

:rofl-lol:

Seriously, you're too much man.

Fuck Guns N' Roses!

Fuck Chinese Democracy!

On November 21st, I'm Gonna Buy Far Downs' "Blue Tree's and Greem Grass"!

I've been waiting for that a lot longer than Chinese Democracy!

you too? I thought I was the only one, Far Downs is one of my favorite bands, man

i ahd 7 threads cointaining the same thing in them

it said

blue trees and greem grass-the far downs

mygnrforum.com ownes you!!!

then all of them got deleted..

ill go try again

:rolleyes:

Wow, you're accomplishing a lot with your life. I bet your mother's proud.

Please explain again what the point of spamming another forum is?

If you don't like another forum, don't go there. No one's making you.

im not gonna bitch and moan about your comment

but this is what i have to say.

first: i made the posts so i could see if they would go into a deleting frenzy and ban me (if they had done that there would have been truth to the rumour)(they dint ban me)

second: my mother is proud of me :)

third: i dont even go on that forum. i made an account a month or 2 ago and only have 15 posts.

so..

have a good one , and dont hate me because it has nothing to do with you.