HMV gets shipment of album titled "Blue Tree's and Greem Grass"

LookingGlass

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at all the people on this board and over at HTGTH. This rumor has taken a life of it's own. I hope it's true but this wouldn't be the first time something everybody thought for sure was happening turned out to be total Bullshit. If this is true then I think it is amazing how GNR was able to keep this information and the album a secret only one week prior to release. Impressive if this turns out to be true .

I know its not much but just checked the HMV website and they have got some new Guns flags going on sale on the 22nd November, could be to coincide with CD's release.

Also CD release date is listed as 18th December and then below it says ''sorry this title is deleted'' like always lol.

Edited by gnr=axl

How has that John S. on HTGTH not been banned yet? He's made like 5 or 6 topics about it. :rofl-lol:

Because Jarmo is a weak-willed snatch. You may know me from HTGTH as Duffman23235 or Mal Brossard. I got in a spat with Jarmo a few months back and requested a ban and he wouldn't do it. Total pussy and control freak.

Edited by Duffman23235

How has that John S. on HTGTH not been banned yet? He's made like 5 or 6 topics about it. :rofl-lol:

Because Jarmo is a weak-willed snatch. You may know me from HTGTH as Duffman23235 or Mal Brossard. I got in a spat with Jarmo a few months back and requested a ban and he wouldn't do it. Total pussy and control freak.

what a first post!

Doesn't management/the mods over the fuckin' realize that buy deleting all this their adding WAY WAY more to the wild speculation than leaving the one single 4 page thread? If they catagorically denied this and then deleted stuff thats one thing , but doing so w/o ne reason caused this 20 page thread to happen in an hour...

what a first post!

In a good way or a bad way?