HMV gets shipment of album titled "Blue Tree's and Greem Grass"

LookingGlass

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt they say that the Harley Davidson commercial with "Better" is scheduled to be released on November 19th?? If thats true then this makes even more sense that this is the date.

yeah, and that radio station said that they would start playing better on the 19th

holy fuck its coming together.

what is the hmv site?

http://www.hmv.co.uk/

seems to be down at the moment tho....or is it just me??

Not just you, it's down. Too many GNR fans checking it out caused the server to crash?

That was my first guess. I think I remeber reading the thread where you requested to get banned or tried and he said no because it would make you look tough or something. You might remeber me as Allen8r, Alx Roses, Axls Rosed or one or two other names I had over there

A8R

Yeah 93x said november 19 they would have the song "better". There are too many coincidences for this not to be true. You have the kid that posted here from Chicago saying Nov 28. You have Sirius DJ's saying Nov 21/28 etc. It;s going to be funny if this doesn't turn out to be true . Who knows?? We might be here in 2009 speculating about a release date lol

Edited by SWINGTRADER

"Blue Tree's and Greem Grass" by a band called Far Downs

let me get a stab at this

the blues

gream grass----- paradice city

far downs----down on the farm

trees-------welcome to the JUNGLE(haha)

:) it was worth a try

EDIT"

im going to HTGTH with this same user name look back in about 5 minutes and youll see a bunch of topics by me!

Edited by GNRfan001

Guys, please don't spam HTGTH and brag about it here. If the mods there wish for the topic not to be discussed, then you should respect their request.

We don't support the spamming of other forums here - if you use our forum to encourage others to do so, then action will be taken.

the blues

hell, at this point, I'll believe anything

Pyramid schemes are a great idea. Lolo Ferrari's breasts were real. Jarmo is not a control freak.

the blues

hell, at this point, I'll believe anything

Are you the same guy from WF?

what is the hmv site?

http://www.hmv.co.uk/

seems to be down at the moment tho....or is it just me??

Not just you, it's down. Too many GNR fans checking it out caused the server to crash?

That was my first guess. I think I remeber reading the thread where you requested to get banned or tried and he said no because it would make you look tough or something. You might remeber me as Allen8r, Alx Roses, Axls Rosed or one or two other names I had over there

A8R

Yeah, that he would be "giving me what I wanted." And also it would be getting me out of his hair.

I think I'm the first person to totally tee off on him and not get that bullshit "negative karma" or an outright ban. It all comes down to how you phrase it, I guess.

As for "Better" being played on the 18th/19th/whenever, I work at a rock station in Wichita Falls, TX. As of right now, we have nothing new from GNR in our music library. But, we have the ability to get new stuff every day and it may not even hit the corporate database until the moment it's ready to be played nationwide.

However, I may go in tomorrow and check out what we have by, oh, I don't know... The Far Downs?

Guest Edward Rose

272 users browsing this thread... heh heh. Guess we got all the traffic from htgth

For what it's worth, and this would only make sense to my movie viewers, someone told me something earlier this year that had to do with "Google Stumping" or something like that. And at the time he was telling me, I was like, "What the fuck is this guy tryin' to do?" (Cuz I thought he was fucking with me)

Anyway, it has to do with using a phrase of common words in quotes that result in "0" search results at Google. Which is supposed to be rare.

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=&num...and+green+grass

Again, this is just "for what it's worth" for people with open minds.

and btw; trees has no apostrophe in it. So when testing the Google Stump theory, it should be "blue trees and green grass," all spelled correctly to prove the stump.

Edited by Edward Rose