HMV gets shipment of album titled "Blue Tree's and Greem Grass"

LookingGlass

btw guernsey is an island near the channel tunnel and they release cds on monday....so possible

Another interesting *thought* that just struck me was that this is *quite* geographically near to a location in Southern England where it has been claimed that demo CDs for CD are kept. Some of the contents for these two CDs is also known/rumoured.

There you go again. :rolleyes:

:fuckyou:

I said this was "claimed" and a "rumour". FWIW the "track listing" (note the speech marks :)) for this is "claimed" to be:

Disc 1:

-"TWAT"

-"Rhiad"

-"Catcher"

-another known song

Disc 2:

-4 new songs; one of which involves the word "gun" a lot but is not "CITR"

:)

Great. That's just wonderful. I'm so glad you posted it for us.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

169 User(s) are reading this topic (63 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

I guess this is big news...

THE SHIPMENT HAS BEGUN.

Can any other HMV workers varify this?

hmv is only/mainly in europe yeah? it's midnight in Ireland and the UK now so most likely no more confirmation from anyone from HMV until tomorrow

Guest ben9785

Just like they deleted all the info about the Harley Davidson ad when it first came out..

Jarmo would usually edit the thread to say RUMOUR or FALSE right?

hmm...

Wanna hear what Jarmo says about this

I predict some banned members at HTGTH :rofl-lol:

It's not Jarmo. It's Merck or someone from management that saw the topic and probably freaked out that WE'RE ONTO THEIR LITTLE GAME! It's gotta be true if they deleted it. They really don't want anyone knowing about this release, do they?

It's not Jarmo. It's Merck or someone from management that saw the topic and probably freaked out that WE'RE ONTO THEIR LITTLE GAME! It's gotta be true if they deleted it. They really don't want anyone knowing about this release, do they?

it's strange because they also know that it will STILL be discussed here and other places so their efforts are futile.

it's strange because they also know that it will STILL be discussed here and other places so their efforts are futile.

Thank god we have a good admin here ;)