HMV gets shipment of album titled "Blue Tree's and Greem Grass"

LookingGlass

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously i wouldnt want fuck it up for Axl and the guys, if this is planned to be secret release date and tomorrow it might be all over on the news (mtv etc.) and the record leaks on the inernet, i dont want that. i can wait a week, i have alredy waited years

Bu fukkin hu! All albums leak in some form so dont feel guilty, we waited long enough. This might not even be true :D

Is merck constantly online on HTGH???

how does he know about this stuff so quick and tell jarmo to take it down?? :rofl-lol:

Jarmo probably emails or calls Merck whenever a truthful looking "rumor" pops up. Then Merck probably looks at it and then emails him whether he wants it labeled "FALSE" or left alone...or even deleted (because it is true).

Seriously i wouldnt want fuck it up for Axl and the guys, if this is planned to be secret release date and tomorrow it might be all over on the news (mtv etc.) and the record leaks on the inernet, i dont want that. i can wait a week, i have alredy waited years

i second that...

DELETE THE THREAD!!!!

Everybody here who has a htgth account should go over and make a new thred about it all at once. :laugh:

A8R

I'll do it. :laugh:

theres two of us...anyone else in???

make a thread about your idea to try and recruit people.... :laugh:

I thought about it, but that would put our mods in a bad situation.. :laugh:

Everybody here who has a htgth account should go over and make a new thred about it all at once. :laugh:

A8R

I'm not a member there, but I'll join! Sounds fun. :)

A8R

True....we love Eric and Madison way too much to give them a bad name, although it would give us an "Axl-like" reputation. :xmasssanta:

A8R

True....we love Eric and Madison way too much to give them a bad name, although it would give us an "Axl-like" reputation. :xmasssanta:

Yeah, they're cool mods...unlike some others who's forums are going to HELL right now. :rofl-lol: