GN'R tour commercial

polluxlm

RocketQueen admin at thenewguns.com

last night i was watching satalite. I was watching 4 different shows. And a commercial for GNR came on, 7 times on different channels, promoting the tour. It was a very fuckin cool commercial. Very bad ass. It had clips from some of the U.S shows, and it also showed GNR doing a clip of " Better"

It also said at the end of the commercial " GNR CHINESE DEMOCRACY WORLD TOUR, TICKETS ON SALE NOW."

Then it said:

" Chinese Democracy in stores winter 2006"

and no i am not bullshitting.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

last night i was watching satalite. I was watching 4 different shows. And a commercial for GNR came on, 7 times on different channels, promoting the tour. It was a very fuckin cool commercial. Very bad ass. It had clips from some of the U.S shows, and it also showed GNR doing a clip of " Better"

It also said at the end of the commercial " GNR CHINESE DEMOCRACY WORLD TOUR, TICKETS ON SALE NOW."

Then it said:

I really don't know what to make out of this. Since there is a total lack of CD release information we have to draw our conclusions based on these kind of small tidbits and hints. That sucks. I want Merck or anyone to tell us if they actually still plan to release CD in 2006! <_<

Then it said:

I really don't know what to make out of this. Since there is a total lack of CD release information we have to draw our conclusions based on these kind of small tidbits and hints. That sucks. I want Merck or anyone to tell us if they actually still plan to release CD in 2006! <_<

To the poster: Awesome news!! Thank Your for sharing! this is the seccond time we've heard about theese tv add's! :D

I actually e-mailed Merck to get him confirm this once more, he ignored that question :rolleyes:

My other question to him, which he replied on was if Europeans would get CD a day ahead of The United States, he said Yes ;)

To the poster: Awesome news!! Thank Your for sharing! this is the seccond time we've heard about theese tv add's! :D

I actually e-mailed Merck to get him confirm this once more, he ignored that question :rolleyes:

My other question to him, which he replied on was if Europeans would get CD a day ahead of The United States, he said Yes ;)

What :question::question::question: When did this happen? Could you post the entire email please? That is actually very significant information.

What :question::question::question: When did this happen? Could you post the entire email please? That is actually very significant information.

Sure, I'll start a new topic here on this board :)

Do us a favor: SEARCH

The last topic about this was just 8 topics down from this thread when I saw it today.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=84633

It's a promo commercial that airs in the markets of upcoming concerts... it has all tour long... and the footage is from Europe (a good chunk of it from Download).

That thread had no mention of the only important content, being Chinese Democracy in stores winter 06. So forgive me for thinking it was a new commercial :rolleyes: