GN'R tour commercial

polluxlm

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ben9785

I sent Mysteron a PM. Didn't intend to get a personal reply to me, but just more along the lines of "I dont know how often youve been around the boards for the last few days, look at all these rumours circulating on radio and press, maybe somebody wants to clarify things to avoid any incorrect press" etc etc.

Well wait and see eh

Edited by ben9785

Guest ben9785

Just for anybody who didn't see it, this was Mysteron's response so far.

If I knew, I'd say

Maybe that is why I do not get told

Guns are active now. Let's just get behind them and see what happens

Don't worry he's still being interrogated closely lol

Edited by ben9785

Guest ben9785

Another comment by Mysteron in response to someone's claim about not considering any news not posted by an official GNR source

That is entirely the point.

We will all find out at the same time when the CD is released. But the source will be GN'R. Not anyone else. Not me, not Rolling Stone, not MTV etc....

Guest ben9785

Mysteron's response to my concerns that while yes, we know better than to trust non-GNR official sources, there are a whole lot of people out there who are not tuned in to websites and forums like these, that they wouldn't know the credibility of the information they get etc, and that there should at least be a statement to try to clear up some of the speculation etc..

"From the very beginning, GN'R were always going to be the people to advise the world of CD's release. Nothing has or will change on that.

CD will not just appear in shop without notice."

Guest ben9785
Ben, seeing as I don't post there, ask if there is/was any truth to what BumbleFoot reportedly said about "The record company getting in the way of the release of CD" or something?:)

I have asked this question in the thread bud. I don't know if I will get an answer

I had a dream it was November 12th...so i decided it would be in November or December 12th.

Maybe December 12th? :P

I'm starting to get some more faith back. If a release date is announced in 2006 for a 2007 release I will be happy.

I'm trying to stretch the bar as much as possible for Axl. :):heart:

Guest ben9785

Mysteron has left with no further answers. But it did help to settle at least SOME concerns.

Myself, I'm waiting until the end of 2006 before I start to wonder.

Questions i ask now are all in response to claims or reports I've seen, more for clarification for the sake of rumours not passing around.

Do us a favor: SEARCH

The last topic about this was just 8 topics down from this thread when I saw it today.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=84633

It's a promo commercial that airs in the markets of upcoming concerts... it has all tour long... and the footage is from Europe (a good chunk of it from Download).

That thread had no mention of the only important content, being Chinese Democracy in stores winter 06. So forgive me for thinking it was a new commercial :rolleyes:

I suggest putting any other relevant info into an already existing thread.

Guest ben9785
Who the Hell is Mysteron :unsure:

The best possible answer I can give you to that is an "authorized insider"

Kind of like an insider, but not a spy, tells us as much as he knows, and the management is aware of this persons existance, but as Mysteron himself said, they may not necessarily keep him up to date with all the info about the album because he might cave in and tell us lol

Ben, seeing as I don't post there, ask if there is/was any truth to what BumbleFoot reportedly said about "The record company getting in the way of the release of CD" or something?:)

I have asked this question in the thread bud. I don't know if I will get an answer

'

There was a post a day or 2 ago by a guy who say he was in the front of the GA and Bumble walked up in street clothes and the poster asked him if CD was gonna be out and the record co. stuff was his answer and he was also asked if it is even done and Bumble gave an akward facial expression.........

I think the general concencus about the story was that is is BS....no one beleives that Bumblefoot was giving this info out to just anyone who asked.

'

There was a post a day or 2 ago by a guy who say he was in the front of the GA and Bumble walked up in street clothes and the poster asked him if CD was gonna be out and the record co. stuff was his answer and he was also asked if it is even done and Bumble gave an akward facial expression.........

I think the general concencus about the story was that is is BS....no one beleives that Bumblefoot was giving this info out to just anyone who asked.

Random thought - could the record company be demanding that Bumblefoot re-record Buckethead's parts? Just from the point of view of promotion, it makes things a lot simpler if you can point to the guy in the promo photos and say, "That's Slash's replacement". As opposed to, "That guy in the bucket played the parts on the album but the beardy fella plays his parts on tour, but he's really a proper member of the band". Simple messages penetrate better than complex ones. Also, it makes Axl look like less of an ass; "That guy with the bucket left the band" implies that Axl's driven away yet another bandmember the same way he did Slash, Duff and the rest.*

*note, I don't personally believe he drove Slash away, I'm just saying that's what people could think...

SG

Edited by 11dayempire

'

Random thought - could the record company be demanding that Bumblefoot re-record Buckethead's parts? Just from the point of view of promotion, it makes things a lot simpler if you can point to the guy in the promo photos and say, "That's Slash's replacement". As opposed to, "That guy in the bucket played the parts on the album but the beardy fella plays his parts on tour, but he's really a proper member of the band". Simple messages penatrate better than complex ones. Also, it makes Axl look like less of an ass; "That guy with the bucket left the band" implies that Axl's driven away yet another bandmember the same way he did Slash, Duff and the rest.*

*note, I don't personally believe he drove Slash away, I'm just saying that's what people could think...

SG

Very good point !

december 26 is the best day ever to release an album....how many people go to the mall on boxing day ...how many people have coupons for cd stores and how many people are lookin for deals ... i think its a great day to release it ...think about it .. sherri thinks what am i gonna get billy for christmas oh i know the new guns n roses album i dont even know exists ..so if bobby gets dragged to the mall by sherri lookin for deals gets bored pops into a record store and sees it then boby buys it....sounds good to me