Nov 21 .. and other release date rumors/speculation

Allen8R

I know I don't post here a lot but I have just been brain storming and it would seem the most logical day to release the album is Dec. 12 if it is gonna be by this year at least from a touring stand point because GNR has that day off and then a concert in fresno the next day then a few days off before the 3 LA shows which would be the best chance they have to do promotion for the album since tons of talk and news shows are based out there. Plus in an interesting note according to the Eagles of Death Metal's myspace they are doing a private party on Dec. 15th in LA could this maybe be some sort of ChiDem release party? Who knows? Plus one last note another article i read, said the quickest they can make a cd is about a month, so i mean it is possible they handed the masters in about a week and a half ago and it could be out by then. This is me just sorta trying to think a bit logically about it. Let me know what ya'll think if ya want. take it easy and don't worry about it too much when it comes out it comes out there is nothing we can do about it.

It's not coming out this year. I have my sources at Universal in there Marketing Department.

Now carry on with your lives. It's been confirmed to me moments ago by this contact who spoke to me a month back and speculated this. My confirmation is certain. Now everyone go back to your lives and your family. No I'm not kidding at all I wish I were...this is not a gag...this is 100% real. Take it for what it's worth. No Chinese Democracy in 2006!!!! Check back in 2-3 months time, and I will probably have the misfortune of stateing again at that time that it's not comeing out anytime soon then!!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I don't post here a lot but I have just been brain storming and it would seem the most logical day to release the album is Dec. 12 if it is gonna be by this year at least from a touring stand point because GNR has that day off and then a concert in fresno the next day then a few days off before the 3 LA shows which would be the best chance they have to do promotion for the album since tons of talk and news shows are based out there. Plus in an interesting note according to the Eagles of Death Metal's myspace they are doing a private party on Dec. 15th in LA could this maybe be some sort of ChiDem release party? Who knows? Plus one last note another article i read, said the quickest they can make a cd is about a month, so i mean it is possible they handed the masters in about a week and a half ago and it could be out by then. This is me just sorta trying to think a bit logically about it. Let me know what ya'll think if ya want. take it easy and don't worry about it too much when it comes out it comes out there is nothing we can do about it.

It's not coming out this year. I have my sources at Universal in there Marketing Department.

Now carry on with your lives. It's been confirmed to me moments ago by this contact who spoke to me a month back and speculated this. My confirmation is certain. Now everyone go back to your lives and your family. No I'm not kidding at all I wish I were...this is not a gag...this is 100% real. Take it for what it's worth. No Chinese Democracy in 2006!!!! Check back in 2-3 months time, and I will probably have the misfortune of stateing again at that time that it's not comeing out anytime soon then!!!!

Source? :rolleyes:

Man... if the forum ever needs a renovation, we're going to have plenty of tools laying around to do it.

Your hat was made in china because it's cheaper to get products made by their slave labor, then by union workers in this country. ;)

Funny how the evil dictatorship has better policy for the masses than the land of the free (or at least the cheap) and the home of the brave, eh?

Sure, most dictatorships control peoples lives and predestine them as children as to what they will do in life. If they fuck up, they disappear. Simple as that.

People in a free society can choose to be successful or choose to be homeless. But you already knew that.

What country are you from so we can take a shot at it's imperfections (your 'cheap' crack makes no sense, by the way)? Or are you ashamed to make that public?

:sleeper:

I'm sure you guys will be slightly confused about the title for obvious reasons, seeing as how Jan 28 2006 has long passed according to our calendars.

What I am thinking of is the chinese calendar. It would be a clever stunt pulled by GNR but since there is an obvious chinese theme going on with the band now, it would be a possibility they are planning the release according to the chinese calendar.

The first day of the chinese new year this year is the 29th of Jan by our calendars, which is a Wednesday. So with that in mind Canada and the US could have until the 28th of Jan to get the album and the UK the 27th.

I don't exaclty have all the faith in the world about this theory, It's just something that popped into my mind when I noticed there was a "made in China" tage on the GNR hat I bought at the Ottawa show a few days ago (which kicked more ass that Chuck Norris's boots, by-the-way).

A8R

way too much time on your hands man

I actually have two tickets for december 15th in Oakland, sec 128. So I dont know what the hell you are talking about, but thanks anyway.

P.S. I will be at Fresno too.

I am just saying the eagles are doing a private party that night whose to say that Axl and co. can't party all night haha.

Actually no, you said GNR has a few days off after Fresno. Too late to backtrack. And if GNR plays until about 2-2:30, since Oakland airport is now closed, more than likely they will fly out of SFO (San Bruno) which is at least 1 hour min, plus they need to cross bay bridge (not counting shower change etc), then take the 65 min flight to LA, sure they could be there by like 5:30 or 6:00 just in time to party. Umm, next time you make someting up, check the dates. Kthanx!

I actually have two tickets for december 15th in Oakland, sec 128. So I dont know what the hell you are talking about, but thanks anyway.

I am just saying the eagles are doing a private party that night whose to say that Axl and co. can't party all night haha.

Actually no, you said GNR has a few days off after Fresno. Too late to backtrack. And if GNR plays until about 2-2:30, since Oakland airport is now closed, more than likely they will fly out of SFO (San Bruno) which is at least 1 hour min, plus they need to cross bay bridge (not counting shower change etc), then take the 65 min flight to LA, sure they could be there by like 5:30 or 6:00 just in time to party. Umm, next time you make someting up, check the dates. Kthanx!

Chill man. I made a mistake I realize that. I'm sure it makes you feel good pointing out other peoples mistakes so here I am gonna spell thsi wrong go ahead tell me to use spell check. I hope that helped you get off. Hey if you send me your address I'll even send ya some hand lotion, how's that for a deal. Man who needs to watch deal or no deal when we have all this action right here.

Chill man. I made a mistake I realize that. I'm sure it makes you feel good pointing out other peoples mistakes so here I am gonna spell thsi wrong go ahead tell me to use spell check. I hope that helped you get off. Hey if you send me your address I'll even send ya some hand lotion, how's that for a deal. Man who needs to watch deal or no deal when we have all this action right here.

Actually, it was when you tried to cover it up. There is no party Axl was going to, just keep making shit up!

Actually, it was when you tried to cover it up. There is no party Axl was going to, just keep making shit up!

Ok I will, thanks for your permission. Keep on spelling thanks with an x.

hmm yeh interesting thread i posted this in the other thread but i walked into virgin music in ballarat, australia today and asked if cd was in, she looked up on the computer and said the release date is sat 9th december. australians usually get the album on the sat before it is released in america. fingers crossed this is it