If the album would be released and you couldn't get it within a week

Griip

Absolutely, positively I will download it. Being that I am in the US and will get it a day after Europe I will most CERTAINLY download it the minute it hits the net.

I don't believe anyone for 1 second that says they have the willpower not to.

I will still buy a copy the day it gets released here though.

I wouldn't no.

It would...take something away from it. It's the same with any new album I suppose. Ideally I'd like to play it on my stereo and have the sleeve artwork and all.

Which doesn't always turn out to be the case but with Chinese Democracy I won't listen to it til I have the actual cd in my hand. I don't even listen to the leaks anymore,

never did a whole lot either, because I don't want to spoil it.

I can "wait" a week or however long it takes to get it. Well not wait, I'm not waiting, just get it when I can.

But maybe that's just me...

Absolutely, positively I will download it. Being that I am in the US and will get it a day after Europe I will most CERTAINLY download it the minute it hits the net.

Believe it. I avoided downloading the new Maiden album when it leaked. Chinese Democracy should be a sinch. ;)

Believe it. I avoided downloading the new Maiden album when it leaked. Chinese Democracy should be a sinch. ;)

Yeah same here about the Maiden album, and i still haven't listened Catcher In The Rye (and its been on my hard-drive since it leaked), so yeah, i'd wait. :shades: