New Michael Jackson album/tour

DirtyDeeds

If Michael Jackson puts out a new album and tour, who you care?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since having a new girlfriend that is insanely obsessed with Michael Jackson, I have acquired a kind of new viewpoint on him and a sort of appreciation. I actually like some of his stuff. But one point that we argue is whether or not anybody actually gives a shit about him anymore. I say that for the most part, apart from a few insane fans, people really do not give a shit. She says that the vast majority of people still do care and would be interested in a comeback. Not that a Gn'R forum would be the most unbiased place, but I wanted to hear what other people had to say.

And about the album, he is supposed to be doing an album along with the Black Eyed Peas. And his tour costume designer recently spilled the beans that he is planning a tour.

But I thought it was funny.... He just did a "performance" at the World Music Awards that the hard-core Michael Jackson fans were shitting their pants over. Certain media outlets exaggerated it, trying to make it sound like the worst performance ever. I wanted to see where the truth was lying, whether it was fantastic or horrible. I came to the conclusion that it was just plain pretty bad. It seems Jackson fans have their heads further up Jackson's ass than Gn'R fans have their heads up (Axl's or Slash's ass, depending on which side you favor).

He probably has the biggest fanbase in the world. Having said that, he won't sell as many albums b/c his style of music has gone out of style. He should have stopped at Dangerous. However, if he were to tour, it would sell out. I'd definitely go see him, although I doubt I'd buy the new album.

That WMA performance was just sad. :no: Chris Brown doing Thriller was even sadder. :no:

He probably has the biggest fanbase in the world. Having said that, he won't sell as many albums b/c his style of music has gone out of style. He should have stopped at Dangerous. However, if he were to tour, it would sell out. I'd definitely go see him, although I doubt I'd buy the new album.

That WMA performance was just sad. :no: Chris Brown doing Thriller was even sadder. :no:

he was ok even up to like, Earth Song n you are not alone n Scream...jus after that was REALLY downhill.

I don't really care. His old stuff is really good, his newer stuff is pretty bad and lame.

He's just a joke nowadays.

Agreed. I haven't followed his music for years. Unfortunatley, I've had to follow all the other stuff.

When he put his baby over the railing in Germany a few years ago, well....that did it for me. Mike weighs about 110 pounds and could have easily lost his grip on his baby and dropped her. Stupid thing to do.

Wow, I thought he just fade away, after his latest scandal. But he is determined to remain a topic of conversation. I could really care less about him, but its probably impossible for him to fail. I never really cared for his music, but obviously my opinion doesn' matter because millions of people still adore him.

I've got nothing else to say.

not bothered to be honast

Me too. But I wouldn't like to see again his face on tv, he has become a freak

I was watching on "E! channel" a reportage about how his nose has been changing throughout the years and I'm curius about his current!!!

There's a rumor that there's no nose anymore and that it's like the teeth that the old people "wear" = removable!!! :laugh:

I loved his old stuff and was hoping his sort of come back would be a slap in the faces of the critics.

When I read about his Diva demands at the WMA's though I thought "Fuck him". You'd think he would have learned SOMETHING over the past few turbulent years but no, he's still up his own ass.

Demanding that a wall be built backstage to seperate him from the other performers and for a wall to be knocked down in his hotel room to turn part of it into a play area for his kids.

Pathetic man.

i still like him, all the jokes about him are very old now :sleeper:

he's considering buying a house in my home county so hopefully he will live here and i can get the chance to meet him

It would be way too obvious to make a joke out of this.

I could say, "It will be easy to meet him - just dress up as a preteen boy and he'll invite you over to his house straight away."

But I'll resist saying that.

Oh, wait... :(