Quick Question about Tonight's Show (24th)

DaneisKing1389

It was actually pretty entertaining. We saw the girls. I enjoyed it and was glad they came back on for 3 shows before the 1+ hours waiting for GN'R. The Eagles of Death Metal were absolutely terrible. Axl called them the "Pigeons of Shit Metal". He also said that they won't play with GN'R again. Sebastian Bach rocked the house wit h his show. He's amazing. And of course Axl kicked ass... he kicked someone out in the 3rd song and was mad because his earpiece didn't work. GN'R hit the stage at midnight, after a long wait. Overall, it was great.

What kind of show do the Suicide Girls put on? I'm 18 and I'm going with my dad and 2 brothers. One brother is only 15. It's obviously not appropriate for him, but what should we expect?

And what time does GN'R usually hit the stage?

Do you hate your brother or something? Let him see the show, plus its not anything he probably hasn't seen surfing the web anyway.

What kind of show do the Suicide Girls put on? I'm 18 and I'm going with my dad and 2 brothers. One brother is only 15. It's obviously not appropriate for him, but what should we expect?

And what time does GN'R usually hit the stage?

Do you hate your brother or something? Let him see the show, plus its not anything he probably hasn't seen surfing the web anyway.

The kid is 15? Trust me, he's already seen far worse on the net. Suicide girls are tame compared to the shit he's seen.

i cant believe some of you guys actually like the suicide girls

i found it entertaining for about 5 minutes, then i realised how terrible they were. they're not even good looking....they're skits are so cheesy. It's basically just a time waster until GN'R hit the stage, replacing the whole "titty cam" segment.....personally i'd rather the titty cam then the suicide girls

i found it entertaining for about 5 minutes, then i realised how terrible they were. they're not even good looking....they're skits are so cheesy. It's basically just a time waster until GN'R hit the stage, replacing the whole "titty cam" segment.....personally i'd rather the titty cam then the suicide girls

Well I'm sorry your so above it all. To me its simple. Its women taking their clothes off. I'm gonna watch.

Doesn't have to be great.

So let me get this straight, there are girls getting naked in front of you, and all you can think about is their skits?

So let me get this straight, there are girls getting naked in front of you, and all you can think about is their skits?

Frankly, I was thinking about something that RHYMES with skits...

lol people are too harsh. They used Zepplin, chocolate syrup, and spoofed a Tarantino flick. What more do you want from them? They were fine for what they were. They keep the evening moving and are half naked. It's fuckin' rock n roll. If you were expecting a chorus line or something...

Frankly, I was thinking about something that RHYMES with skits...

lol people are too harsh. They used Zepplin, chocolate syrup, and spoofed a Tarantino flick. What more do you want from them? They were fine for what they were. They keep the evening moving and are half naked. It's fuckin' rock n roll. If you were expecting a chorus line or something...

Erm...It might be cool to have some music, it is a concert after all NOT a strip club!

LIZ