Eagles of Death Metal Respond!

ohyesindeed

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont get that at all, its not like they are bad by any stretch, good fun band with people who probably just want to hear a metal band or something, its not like EODM were throwing deadly missile at the crowd and if you didnt enjoy it then just channel out until GNR hit the stage ......good band

unnapreciative crowd

EODM are a REALLY good band. I've never seen them live, so maybe they really suck in concert. But I think it's hilarious that they were laughing at the people booing them and could care less about getting kicked off the tour. That's a much better attitude than Axl's reaction.

What I find funny is could they possibly been worse than Die Mannequin? I can't imagine they were, yet no one kicked DM off the tour.

The members of, and friends of EODM have 10 times as much industry clout as axl does.

Dave Grohl is considered one of the most powerful men in music today.

Axl should watch who he pisses off, he doesn't have the power he used to.

But, I also could see Axl being in on the whole thing as a joke, and a little publicity stunt for EODM.

The members of, and friends of EODM have 10 times as much industry clout as axl does.

so what? whats dave grohl gonna do? delay the cd?

It's so funny reading everybody argue. It's nice seeing the few reasonable people in here. They get kicked off the tour, and shrug it off. Water under the bridge, it doesn't matter. Axl makes a stupid little childish statement. Maybe it's time to sit back and take a rational look at the situation. Now I'm not going to make fun of Axl's appearance or music, but I think this once again proves to me that any shard of respectability he once had is now completely gone, and it won't be ragained. He had his chance with this tour, and right off the bat he completely loses it.

I do fins this next bit funny. Because this is exactly what everybody from EODM and Gn'R deserve.

Jesse (singer/guitar eodm) gets to go home and spend time with his son, and get paid for the Gn'R tour dates (yes, they still get $ even though they're kicked off). Same goes for the rest of EODM.

What's with this EODM are a bunch of pissy brats talk? I've met Jesse, talked with Gene. They are nice calm down to earth guys. All they're doing is having some fun. EODM is a serious band that you need to not take too seriously. Sit down, have a beer, have some fun.

so what? whats dave grohl gonna do? delay the cd?

Why would he need to? Axl does great job of that all by himself.