GN'R Back At Full Strength.... Tommy Responds To EODM

The Bandit

EODM don't have a reason to lie, they got shitcanned after one show and they say things in their interview that only confirm what most of us already know.

you know Sly...being a Slash fan is one thing....being a ignored douchbag is another.

Tell me why there isn't one fan that came out of that show in disbelieve of what they saw?

my guess is- The fans were payed too! :rofl-lol::laugh::lol:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EODM don't have a reason to lie, they got shitcanned after one show and they say things in their interview that only confirm what most of us already know.

you know Sly...being a Slash fan is one thing....being a ignored douchbag is another.

Tell me why there isn't one fan that came out of that show in disbelieve of what they saw?

my guess is- The fans were payed too! :rofl-lol::laugh::lol:

dude I sure hope you are from another country.... :o

Just read this - I knew it was bullshit about Tommy.

Wish they'd give us an update on Brain though.

yer same...knew it was bullshit all along

So, why is Tommy's word better than the dude from Eagles of Death Metal? He's obviously got an interest in saying the right things in public, that's all he ever does anyway. I'd trust anyone's word over anybody from the GNR camp at this point.

I do believe Tommy's version of the story. Not because of Tommy, just because--frankly--there's nothing to back up the EoDM's claim.

If the bass-throwing incident had really happened, there would have been more publicity about it--someone would have posted a vid on YouTube, the journalists at the show probably would have jumped on it as a juicy story ("there goes GNR again..."), etc. Hell, people in the crowd would have texted about it right after it happened. But...the first time anyone heard about it was in the EoDM's statement.

The EoDM statement seems like sour grapes to me. They've dissed Bach, they've dissed the Suicide Girls, they tried to imply that there was trouble in GNR...it's like, they're leaving the tour but they're trying to take everyone else down with them.

I am not trying to be witty. I am fucking tired of the lies and deciet of this band. tommy is getting paid to keep his mouth shut and pretend things are going fine. If sheep like you want to keep believing the lies of this band then that's your prerogative. I guess you must still be holding out for the album this year since Merck and Axl never lie right?

EODM don't have a reason to lie, they got shitcanned after one show and they say things in their interview that only confirm what most of us already know. Axl a diva? Who would have thought!? It's fans like you that encourage him to continue fucking us over every year by your blind support.

Btw is your secretary going to write a response now?

If you really feel this way, why are you here?

You've made your point - about a thousand times - that you feel you're being "fucked over" (your words). Please - nobody is forcing you to come here, and most would rather you didn't if you're going to spend your entire time whining and complaining about the band, and bringing everybody down.

As we've said many times in the past - this forum welcomes constructive criticism from fans, but it doesn't allow cupcakes to come here and diss the band in post after post. I strongly suggest you pay close attention to this post if you wish to continue posting here.

Now .. back on topic. It's interesting to read Tommy's comment. I noticed he didn't deny he threw down his bass or that he's friends of Eagles Of Death Metal - which I guess indicates at least part of what EODM said was true. However, at least Tommy confirms GNR is still intact despite the dispute.

Just more lies and excuses. Hope the money is good Tommy. Axl's probably shelling out a fortune to keep this thing going...

Keep rocking Tommy, between his plaid pants and pittman's synths, 2007 should be a memorable year...

not a shred of truth or wit in this post. You are lame.

I am not trying to be witty. I am fucking tired of the lies and deciet of this band. tommy is getting paid to keep his mouth shut and pretend things are going fine. If sheep like you want to keep believing the lies of this band then that's your prerogative. I guess you must still be holding out for the album this year since Merck and Axl never lie right?

EODM don't have a reason to lie, they got shitcanned after one show and they say things in their interview that only confirm what most of us already know. Axl a diva? Who would have thought!? It's fans like you that encourage him to continue fucking us over every year by your blind support.

why do you keep making accussations you dont know? Have you seen the checks that tommy is getting as hush money? I dont give a shit about the album actually, i just love the fact that they keep kicking ass every time I go see them. I dont base my opinons on half truths dude. You do.

Okay, I'l say it, an album would be great, but damn, they rock in concert and that is good enough for me. And I dont believe some guy who is infatuated with Sly Stallone knows the inner workings of GNR.

Difference between you and I. I just comment on what I know. i.e. They are awesome in concert, i have seen em many times, and I love their music. You just assume shit like "hush money" and pretend gangster shit then take the side of a band that has EVERYTHING to gain by dissing GNR, it is press for them. Keep jocking no name bands, and I will keep going to great shows from a band fronted by AXL FUCKING ROSE!!!

and if the album comes out , great, if not, i still got great times and memories. That IS A FACT!!!!!

Right on, Gunzen. Some folks, like Sly here, do nothing but complain and degrade the band and anything that comes out of their camp. Yet, they pretty much live their lives vicariously on this forum. A fan forum for GNR.

I wouldn't waste your time on these folks. It's apparent there are some psychological and egotistical problems with these people as it is. My suggestion: ignore them.

They'll be the first one blowing Axl's tube when the CD is out... two faced bastards.

Just more lies and excuses. Hope the money is good Tommy. Axl's probably shelling out a fortune to keep this thing going...

Keep rocking Tommy, between his plaid pants and pittman's synths, 2007 should be a memorable year...

why do you keep making accussations you dont know? Have you seen the checks that tommy is getting as hush money? I dont give a shit about the album actually, i just love the fact that they keep kicking ass every time I go see them. I dont base my opinons on half truths dude. You do.

Okay, I'l say it, an album would be great, but damn, they rock in concert and that is good enough for me. And I dont believe some guy who is infatuated with Sly Stallone knows the inner workings of GNR.

Difference between you and I. I just comment on what I know. i.e. They are awesome in concert, i have seen em many times, and I love their music. You just assume shit like "hush money" and pretend gangster shit then take the side of a band that has EVERYTHING to gain by dissing GNR, it is press for them. Keep jocking no name bands, and I will keep going to great shows from a band fronted by AXL FUCKING ROSE!!!

and if the album comes out , great, if not, i still got great times and memories. That IS A FACT!!!!!

Right on, Gunzen. Some folks, like Sly here, do nothing but complain and degrade the band and anything that comes out of their camp. Yet, they pretty much live their lives vicariously on this forum. A fan forum for GNR.

I wouldn't waste your time on these folks. It's apparent there are some psychological and egotistical problems with these people as it is. My suggestion: ignore them.

They'll be the first one blowing Axl's tube when the CD is out... two faced bastards.

yeah, like I have been saying for the past few days the negs are losing, and I am heeding your advice, see swingtraders last thread. We are loving this shit, and they hate it. ;)

Good, then fuck off and no one will miss you, you little cunt.

Thanks but no thanks. It's a free country and I'm entitled to my opinion regardless of whether it falls into line with what you and any of the other Axlites think.

Real classy response by the way. Can't say I expected better from you though.

Listen up, Cunty McCuntalot; you're the one saying you're "fucking tired of the lies and deciet of this band" (and you spelled deceit wrong, professor) and how you're tired of "him to continue fucking us over every year", so I'm just trying to help you out, Demolition Man. We're all very impressed that you managed to refrain from jerking off to half-naked pics of Stallone long enough to engage us in posting on here, but your contributions have been less than canonizing. Your cliche-abusing, semi-sarcastic posts are Judge Dreadish on the intellectual scale, Rambo, and equally matched by your oh-so-obvious inability to overtly express anything that may somewhat resemble wit, levity or repartee. So I just dumbed things down so that your Tango & Cash-sized aptitude could grasp the concept. I was just showing my Holiday spirit and trying to lend you a hand; by fucking off, you'll be giving yourself an early Christmas (or Channukah if you prefer) present by no longer being duped, lied to, or otherwise ass-raped by Axl Rose and his confederates. Don't say I never do anything for you, Cobra.

:kiss: :xmasschef: :xmassrudolph:

Yeah I'm afraid I can't match your wit and grammatical prowess when it comes to writing replies on a guns n' roses forum, probably because I am more interested in giving a straight forward response. I also am fallible with typos, sue me.

It's pretty ironic that a condescending halfwit prick like you criticizes my posts when you can't even come up with a reply of any substance.

By the way, your witty repartee is truly dazzling. Homo-eroticism, Sly Stallone's movies, and third grade toilet humor...absolutely brillaint. I am impressed.

Edit: Oops, I spelled brilliant wrong. I'll save you the trouble rocketqueen by pointing out that typo. Hope I made your day by showing you how superior your intelligence is to mine. If you don't mind I'm off to sleep, gone two days without sleep studying for final exams.

You sure did, Rocky! :heart:

Maybe this isn't the appropriate place to bring it up, but rocketking...are you aware of what the "Rocket" reference in the song title is actually, err, a reference to?

Rocket Queen means...umm...a woman who gets around, if you know what I'm saying...rockets kind of resemble a certain part of the male anatomy, so, uh....

So unless you're gay...NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT...but unless you are...your username kinda implies, well, you know...

Sorry, just an observation, that's all. I noticed your username in another thread and was going to bring it up then but I just forgot. No offense, I'm just wondering if you realize what the song is actually a reference to. I was going to name myself TWAT on another forum so I nearly made a similar mistake myself... ;)

BTW I think the arguing between "Axlites" and so-called "haters" needs to stop...we can respect our differing opinions without resorting to name-calling or immaturity.

Just my two cents.

I thought Tommy was a punk-rocker... Corporate-rocker suits him better...

This part was funny (kind of) : "They were booed and did not play for as long as they were scheduled to" :D

Sly did a lot of good points.

'Sly DID a lot of good points.'

Well well, I hope he cleaned up after himself!

Go back to school.

Go back to school.

I don't need a degree to know what's GNR and what's not.

Axl is digging his own grave with the help of the Axlites.

If I really hated Axl, I would say this : "Go ahead Axl ! The new songs are awesome and the new Guns N'Roses is even better than the old one !"

That's what I would say because it is false and the harder he'll fall....

Go back to school.

If I really hated Axl, I would say this : "Go ahead Axl ! The new songs are awesome and the new Guns N'Roses is even better than the old one !"

I'm not saying you need to go back to school because of your knowledge of GNR :rolleyes:

Where's your sign?

Go back to school.

So,you mean all of us who LOVE Axl and SUPPORT him and the current band,all of us who have attended such amazing shows and have enjoyed them a hell of a lot....we hate him? :rofl-lol: .Dude,you´re hilarius!

I think people like you fit more into the "Axl´s haters category", and really dude, I don´t understand why you bother coming to a FAN forum to dish and bash a band you clearly dislike. -_-

So,you mean all of us who LOVE Axl and SUPPORT him and the current band,all of us who have attended such amazing shows and have enjoyed them a hell of a lot....we hate him? :rofl-lol: .Dude,you´re hilarius!

I think people like you fit more into the "Axl´s haters category", and really dude, I don´t understand why you bother coming to a FAN forum to dish and bash a band you clearly dislike. -_-

You are really Beta's clone, aren't you ? Who are you to say who is a fan and who is not ? You are just one more fan, stop acting as if you were special.

I already noticed several times that you had great difficulty understanding what you read. Also on other boards. Get a brain dudette.

Good, then fuck off and no one will miss you, you little cunt.

Thanks but no thanks. It's a free country and I'm entitled to my opinion regardless of whether it falls into line with what you and any of the other Axlites think.

Real classy response by the way. Can't say I expected better from you though.

Listen up, Cunty McCuntalot; you're the one saying you're "fucking tired of the lies and deciet of this band" (and you spelled deceit wrong, professor) and how you're tired of "him to continue fucking us over every year", so I'm just trying to help you out, Demolition Man. We're all very impressed that you managed to refrain from jerking off to half-naked pics of Stallone long enough to engage us in posting on here, but your contributions have been less than canonizing. Your cliche-abusing, semi-sarcastic posts are Judge Dreadish on the intellectual scale, Rambo, and equally matched by your oh-so-obvious inability to overtly express anything that may somewhat resemble wit, levity or repartee. So I just dumbed things down so that your Tango & Cash-sized aptitude could grasp the concept. I was just showing my Holiday spirit and trying to lend you a hand; by fucking off, you'll be giving yourself an early Christmas (or Channukah if you prefer) present by no longer being duped, lied to, or otherwise ass-raped by Axl Rose and his confederates. Don't say I never do anything for you, Cobra.

:kiss: :xmasschef: :xmassrudolph:

Yeah I'm afraid I can't match your wit and grammatical prowess when it comes to writing replies on a guns n' roses forum, probably because I am more interested in giving a straight forward response. I also am fallible with typos, sue me.

It's pretty ironic that a condescending halfwit prick like you criticizes my posts when you can't even come up with a reply of any substance.

By the way, your witty repartee is truly dazzling. Homo-eroticism, Sly Stallone's movies, and third grade toilet humor...absolutely brillaint. I am impressed.

Edit: Oops, I spelled brilliant wrong. I'll save you the trouble rocketqueen by pointing out that typo. Hope I made your day by showing you how superior your intelligence is to mine. If you don't mind I'm off to sleep, gone two days without sleep studying for final exams.

You sure did, Rocky! :heart:

Maybe this isn't the appropriate place to bring it up, but rocketking...are you aware of what the "Rocket" reference in the song title is actually, err, a reference to?

Rocket Queen means...umm...a woman who gets around, if you know what I'm saying...rockets kind of resemble a certain part of the male anatomy, so, uh....

So unless you're gay...NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT...but unless you are...your username kinda implies, well, you know...

Sorry, just an observation, that's all. I noticed your username in another thread and was going to bring it up then but I just forgot. No offense, I'm just wondering if you realize what the song is actually a reference to. I was going to name myself TWAT on another forum so I nearly made a similar mistake myself... ;)

BTW I think the arguing between "Axlites" and so-called "haters" needs to stop...we can respect our differing opinions without resorting to name-calling or immaturity.

Just my two cents.

Thanks, but I know what RQ means. RK can have two meanings, not just the one that would be tied in to RQ.... Let's say you called yourself TWAT on another forum like you almost did; so what? Think how silly that sounds. Do you care what people you don't know may think of you? RK can be taken as me being gay or me being the king of my rocket, weilding my cock like a master craftsman, delighting ladies like only someone who is the king of his county(master of his domain, for the Seinfeld lovers). In the end, no pun intended, who cares? Your username could be "Lindsay Lohan's Fire Crotch", but you're not really living inside Lohan's flaming vagina, now are ya? :P

http://www.therockradio.com/2006/12/guns-n...ighs-in-on.html

Guns N' Roses bassist weighs in on opening band flap

Guns N' Roses bassist Tommy Stinson has now added his two cents to the ongoing war of words with the Eagles of Death Metal, who were thrown off the Guns tour as opening act after just one show. Eagles frontman Jesse Hughes claimed that Stinson threw his bass on the stage in disgust after GN'R singer Axl Rose referred to the Eagles as the "Pigeons of Shit Metal" at the now-infamous November 24th show in Cleveland, prompting Rose to pick it up and throw it back at the bassist. But according to MTV, Stinson said in a statement, "In the past, I have thrown my bass. I have never thrown it at Axl or anyone else in the band, nor has anyone thrown my bass back at me...Axl has been a dear friend to me for nine years. We have no problem communicating and wish that people would stay the fuck out of shit they don't know anything about."

Stinson admitted that recruiting the Eagles as an opening act was his suggestion, but said, "Turns out they were the wrong band for our crowd. They were booed and did not play for as long as they were scheduled to."

Helmet has taken the Eagles' place on the Guns N' Roses tour, which stops on Wednesday, December 6th, in Calgary, Canada.