Axl interveiwed - Chinese Democracy IS coming *updated*

Axl_morris

Interviewed by a Minneapolis radio, Axl was asked when Chinese Democracy was coming out.

He answered in Automn!!!!!

THE host said: Axl, it's because we are almost in winter!

Axl said again, In automn, and he started laghing, and the interview was finished!

So in my opinion, winter starts December 21st.

So I beleive the album is coming out before the 21st!

This was taking from Laurent's myspace bulliten, you may already know about him he is a big fan and always updates real stuff.

http://www.myspace.com/gnrfansaroundtheworld

I messaged laurent asking for a source, his reply...

Hey dude,

dunno, I didn't hear the interview. It was taken from a french web site. Usually, this site is WELL informed, and when they post something it's true.

I will try to have a better answer later

Edited by Axl_morris

Interviewed by a Minneapolis radio, Axl was asked when Chinese Democracy was coming out.

He answered in Automn!!!!!

THE host said: Axl, it's because we are almost in winter!

Axl said again, In automn, and he started laghing, and the interview was finished!

So in my opinion, winter starts December 21st.

So I beleive the album is coming out before the 21st!

This was taking from Laurent's myspace bulliten, you may already know about him he is a big fan and always updates real stuff.

http://www.myspace.com/gnrfansaroundtheworld

this is great news

Autumn of which year.. :rolleyes:

Well anyways it seems like winter hasn't even started here (in Finland) since we still don't have any snow here nor degrees below zero... Which soon enough has to be some kind of record. That all gives me hope that it just might still mean this year. :P

Autumn of which year.. :rolleyes:

Well anyways it seems like winter hasn't even started here (in Finland) since we still don't have any snow here nor degrees below zero... Which soon enough has to be some kind of record. That all gives me hope that it just might still mean this year. :P

Yep that confirms it :P