Concert Gross

zakk

Dude, check out the 'complete list'. Why would they even report an act that only attracted 23 people? $104 profit... :rofl-lol:

Go all the way to the bottom... seems weird!

Well, at least they are in the top 10. I wonder what the 'net profits' were?

These numbers are wrong. I dunno where Billboard gets there shit from...

Guns N' Roses, Sebastian Bach, Suicide Girls, Die Mannequin

Air Canada Centre

Toronto, Ontario

Nov. 15, 2006

$794,853

13,051 /

1 /

Toronto was not sold out, and the attendence was 18,500 according to the paper. I was there... so that seems odd.

Guns N' Roses, Sebastian Bach, Suicide Girls, Die Mannequin

Scotiabank Place

Ottawa, Ontario

Nov. 17, 2006

$573,303

9,722 /

1 /

$74.61, $61.01, $43.45

House of Blues Canada

Ottawa as far as I know never sold out either.

EDIT: I'm looking at Toronto and they're missing an entire price range under the ticket prices column... maybe that's why? Or do they only count the initial batch of tickets and not the blocks released later?

Edited by kyrie

Can someone explain to me , the native non-english speaker, what gross sales exactly are?

Gross sales are when someone sells you something that has all kinds of shit/piss/vomit, etc. all over it. gross sales.

:rofl-lol:

That was classic:) Very witty... got to jot that one down for future use... do you require any royalties?

Can someone explain to me , the native non-english speaker, what gross sales exactly are?

Gross sales are when someone sells you something that has all kinds of shit/piss/vomit, etc. all over it. gross sales.

:rofl-lol:

That was classic:) Very witty... got to jot that one down for future use... do you require any royalties?

hahaha sweet. thank you. i had this feeling that no one would respond to that, so thank you.

and oh yeah, just contact merck to settle all royalty/publishing deals. :D

Dude, check out the 'complete list'. Why would they even report an act that only attracted 23 people? $104 profit... :rofl-lol:

Go all the way to the bottom... seems weird!

you gotta start somewhere

i bet you even less people showed up to GN'R's first few shows