I'll bet you anything we WILL get a DVD off the US tour

Son Of A Gun

I 'll bet you people anything we will get at least one high quality/proshot show off the US tour. I don't think Axl is going to be as dumb as in the old days to do tours and release nothing from them, we 've already seen how angry people are over the lack of decent stuff from UYI tour so I do believe when the US tour finishes he will sit back and say "Hmm okay which is the best show to release from this tour?" and will pick the best performed show and release it. ....Unless he is an idiot and stingy enough not to give us some good live material.

EDIT: He will probably release a show unofficially over the net like Rock Am Ring...you know, just for the fans to freely watch or listen to.

Edited by Son Of A Gun

I doubt they will advertise the fact that it's not the old band. People looking for GNR DVDs will still buy the old ones with the hits on. But I'd like to see a new band DVD of the last 6 years. It might all come out as some kind of retrospective package. CDs and DVDs a plenty in 2012.

To be honest it's coming to Xmas and theres nothing to buy. There's no cd I want to get. I was considering this lame U2 thing just for the fuck of it. There's nothing I want.

They could do a cool anthology DVD, sort of GH - DVD with selected live shows and videos. Just a new product with some performances of new material on there as well?

It's just crazy weird to beable to buy t-shirts but no album - it really is the Star Wars of Rock. Or is that Pick of Destiny?

Edited by wasted

I 'll bet you people anything we will get at least one high quality/proshot show off the US tour. I don't think Axl is going to be as dumb as in the old days to do tours and release nothing from them, we 've already seen how angry people are over the lack of decent stuff from UYI tour so I do believe when the US tour finishes he will sit back and say "Hmm okay which is the best show to release from this tour?" and will pick the best performed show and release it. ....Unless he is an idiot and stingy enough not to give us some good live material.

EDIT: He will probably release a show unofficially over the net like Rock Am Ring...you know, just for the fans to freely watch or listen to.

Are you kidding? Since when does he care about fans? And free... for us? Come on. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Sad to say you 're 100% right he doesn't care about his fans :( This is why I don't like Axl anymore. I 'm not really interested anyways much into his Chinese Democracy album nor into his band. All I have interest in is if he calls up Slash, Duff, Matt and Izzy...maybe even Gilby so he can have 3 guitarists and brings abck Guns N' Roses...then that will be something.

I remember this same kind of thread starting in 2002 when everyone saw all the camera men at the GNR shows.

Sad to say you 're 100% right he doesn't care about his fans :( This is why I don't like Axl anymore. I 'm not really interested anyways much into his Chinese Democracy album nor into his band. All I have interest in is if he calls up Slash, Duff, Matt and Izzy...maybe even Gilby so he can have 3 guitarists and brings abck Guns N' Roses...then that will be something.

i agree