The Tentative Release Date of March 6th

Allen8R

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant believe people actually think axl is going to put something out, have you listened to the demos? they are CRAP, every single one of those songs are mediocre crap. If he puts that shit out the entire planet is going to crap on him, literally. There has to be literally hundreds of people in the media waiting to throw feces at him in and enraged monkey fashion just for personal reasons, imagine if you add to that a fucking piece of shit record... MONSTER CRAPATONIA OWNAGE

But thats not the key thing, the key thing is he, as all artists, makes a lot more money from touring than from a record. He wont put out a record that wont sell or earn him nothing, its a waste of fucking time and an excuse to grab some money from the record company too, then he just tours and makes tons of additional cash.

Thats what i would do, make money and rip anyone i can

You will NEVER see chinese democracy in stores, at least while he is alive. After he dies like 45 fucking years from now the record company will get his hands and release everything they can. And yeah, its going to be a shitfest and some people will probably enjoy it.

But you will have to wait to 2055 or later

So remember to keep in good shape and dont take unnecessary risks like taking some underground penis enlargment pills or listening to the next 5 metallica records

why did you post that,did it make you feel cool? did it make you feel smart? cause it really made you look like a quiff that has no idea what your talkin about..why dont you crawl back into the used maxi pad you came from

Edited by you know who

axe man we gonna hear some music this year or what? it's cool if we don't, but the gnr army needs an update son! pull your finger out of your ass, your latest date is upon us, easy way to avoid most of the backlash, keep the mob updated.

It would be good to hear something, even if it is another delay.

When we had Axl's letter in December the whole feeling on this board changed.

The anger and disappointment aimed at Axl changed to 'Thanks Axl for taking the time to speak to your fans'.

Axeman, it would be greatly appreciated. :heart:

axe man we gonna hear some music this year or what? it's cool if we don't, but the gnr army needs an update son! pull your finger out of your ass, your latest date is upon us, easy way to avoid most of the backlash, keep the mob updated.

yeah an update would be nice, but waiting till the last minute to do so would suck. How was vacation Aussie?

People has no reason to be dissapointed when it isn't out March 6. He said that it WASN'T A PROMISE OR A GUARANTEE and that it was a TENTATIVE date.

Yes but sometimes people don´t understand things the way they are but how they want them to be,and when they aren´t how they want....then,the bashing begins.

People has no reason to be dissapointed when it isn't out March 6. He said that it WASN'T A PROMISE OR A GUARANTEE and that it was a TENTATIVE date.

Yes but sometimes people don´t understand things the way they are but how they want them to be,and when they aren´t how they want....then,the bashing begins.

word

I dont think people are as upset at thinking March 6th isnt the date as they are with the lack of communication. Axl said that March 6th is the "tentative" date, but he also said that if something changes and its delayed longer then we will be told. Well, as that date approaches and looks less and less likely we STILL havent heard anything about it being delayed, and Axl DID say he would keep us inforrmed.

Personally, I dont really care that much because I never once believed it would actually be out that day, but after reading Axl's reply I really did think he would keep us informed on what the status of the album was since he seemed pretty sincere in that letter.

I guess Axl just never ceases to amaze me.

I posted this in anther thread. I didn't do the reasearch for most it, in fact I only wrote the last few points with the 02 VMAs and the open letter, the rest has been pasted on pretty much every GNR forum around in the past three years, likely including this one as well.

Kurt Loder Interview : 1999

Loder: When do you think we will actually see this album? Is it possible to say early next year?

Rose: We're hoping. Yes, definitely, everything seems to be going well.

Rolling Stone Article: 2000

"The new Guns N Roses album is tentatively titled Chinese Democracy and loosely scheduled for summer 2000".

''As far as I can tell,'' says GnR's manager Doug Goldstein, ''we are now 99% musically done and 80% vocals done. I see the record being done Feb or March for a summer release.''

Chile Radio Interview: 2001

DJ: When is it gonna be the new album? Is it possible that we're gonna have a new record from Guns N' Roses?

Axl: Yes, I've heard. Um, hopefully we will put out a new single umm sometime this spring and then the record gonna be done in June or shortly thereafter.

Seattle Interview: 2002

"Ditch: You've really, you've... It sounds like really nurtured relationships with these guys, and the new disc "Chinese Democracy". Umm, do you have any idea when the fruits of those labours will come to harvest"?

Axl: Uhh, sometime during the next year.

VMA's: 2002

"you'll see it"

"I don't know if soon is the word..."

RIR Press Release: 2004

"Guns will be moving forward and surprisingly (without giving away any details) this unfortunate set of circumstances may have given us the opportunity to take our recording that one extra step further. Regardless we hope to announce a release date within the next few months".

Open letter from Axl Rose: posted on HTGTH, Dec 15th 2006

"…this is not a promise, a lie or a guarantee, but we do wish to announce a tentative release date of March 6".

So, I know all the "ball hangers are going to try to flame be and label me as a negative prick, but when you look at things from the flip side like this, it is way less of a let down when things don't happen...This way there is less negativity and anger tawards the band.

A8R

Edited by Allen8R

If this was in another thread why do I need to read it again!!!

*Possible answer from A8R --> Because it was in the middle of the huge thread and I wanted to share it with everybody.

* My answer back --> Oh I can't wait for a mod from this section show up and delete this thread!

If this was in another thread why do I need to read it again!!!

*Possible answer from A8R --> Because it was in the middle of the huge thread and I wanted to share it with everybody.

* My answer back --> Oh I can't wait for a mod from this section show up and delete this thread!

I would be very surprised if it got deleted...I think this is well worth looking at.

A8R