The Tentative Release Date of March 6th

Allen8R

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GNR and Imminent don't mix my friend. It's not coming out anytime soon...watch, he's going to tour again without the album out...he'll run to every continent that will accept him, but Axl Rose is history in the US.

Sad but true...

Fans exist, but most of the audience out there just won't give a damn...

All there will be by March 6 is further silence. They will hit the new tour dates with no announcement and no sign of a release date. If we are lucky we'll see it this year but I'm already thinking it won't happen this year - if it ever does. He's a such a little pussy.

No, there won't be any excuses, no statements, nothing but silence from Axl and the camp. Don't expect and update from the band, either.

There is no way the album will drop on March 6 now, it would take at least a month to promote, and no single has been released.

And Axl can't blame Merck or anyone else this time.

Don't be silly. Axl's ability to blame other people simply cannot be underestimated.

Edited by Angelica

so how about the idea i posted about 6 mo's ago or whatever it was...that 'chinese democracy' is an idiom...ie:itll never happen, or more than likely never happen...or who knows?...much like the album? :D I think i mentioned that about 6mos ago or so. I dont know what Axl has planned..i dont know if theres any album thatll ever come out...but so far..the idiom stands true...although its not what WE, as the fans want...its what Axl's doing...and so is Hu Jintao is doing as well....so I guess at this point its a race to see who reliqueshes anything first..and thats what it is. just my $.02.

Edited by ASLayerAODsk

why is everyone sayin it cant possibly come out because it takes a month to promote or what not? im sure record companies have guidlines how to release an album, but chinese democracy aint a usual album. Im sure that theyll hav a clever marketin strategy for it ne way, not jus a few tv adds and radio plugs. to be fair, the myth of chinese democracy itself is a marketing dream. All they wud realistically have to do is say "monday, cd will, b on the shelves" everyone will know what it is and how infamous it is and itll sell it self. im not sayin it definately will come out march 6th, infact im very sceptical, but in the gnr world, ne fing can happen.

Nah, remember how we all thought the same thing at the end of last year. Axl himself told us CD needs proper promotion. I think March 6 is history, but I also think that the big old GNR truck is roling roling roling, and the fan is about to hit the shit and stuff like that and fans or whatever.

PREPARE FOR CD MY FRIENDS!!!!

Edited by Roy79

Nah, remember how we all thought the same thing at the end of last year. Axl himself told us CD needs proper promotion. I think March 6 is history, but I also think that the big old GNR truck is roling roling roling, and the fan is about to hit the shit and stuff like that and fans or whatever.

Oh the GnR truck is rolling, no doubt there. But it's rolling along at about 1 mph, with Axl at the wheel with no regard to a timely destination and the road he's on is neverending.

Within a week or two the announcement will read as follows:

"Due to the recent massive influx of announcements regarding upcoming albums and reunion tours from several major acts, Chinese Democracy has been delayed until further notice. We feel that were it to come out at this time, it would not get the public attention and proper promotion that we feel it deserves after all these years. Thank you for your patience."

If Axl wants to copy and paste to save time, he's more than welcome...I'm a paralegal anyway, I spell good n' shit B)

Edited by SterileEyes

^^ ya that sounds accurate

there people saying PREPARE FOR CD!! CD IS HERE!! Wake up! lol ... really though, if he plans to stick to his schedule which im sure anyone who has spent this much time on anything will want to , it does not have the proper time to promote it, the BEST things we can expect is an announcement before then or close to that with an Actual release date and some sort of promotion, that in all honesty would be the best thing at this point

"Due to the recent massive influx of announcements regarding upcoming albums and reunion tours from several major acts, Chinese Democracy has been delayed until further notice. We feel that were it to come out at this time, it would not get the public attention and proper promotion that we feel it deserves after all these years. Thank you for your patience."

If Axl wants to copy and paste to save time, he's more than welcome...I'm a paralegal anyway, I spell good n' shit B)

I like it so much I'd like to use it in my signature! Would you mind? I'll remove it if you would like. Thanks!

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: That was awesome!

I think the only cd i'll be buying on March 6th will be the new Sevendust cd.

:laugh::laugh:

Ok, that made me laugh. Well done!

I just had a premonition. Chinese Democracy is never going to come out, but in like 10-15 years, they'll do a computer simulation seeing if the album was going to be good, and the result will come out that it would have sucked. Then Axl would have to train his voice back into shape while trying to prove it's greatness to the world without releasing the record, complete with an 80s-style montage, and then he'd fight a black guy. :shades:

Edited by B3NNiF3R 3000!

They are really running out of creative excuses now so they might actually release it. They've used everything in the playbook apart from "The Dog Ate My Homework".

What's particularly interesting about that concept is that it really doesn't seem very far-fetched. I can just imagine loading up GunsNRoses.com to see a picture of a dog on the front page, with half an album hanging out the side of his mouth. And a text headline above the image:

"AN OPEN LETTER FROM AXL ROSE:

NO CHINESE DEMOCRACY IN 2007 DUE TO HUNGRY DOG'S APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION."

"...I guess we shoulda saved more than one copy of that thing!"

;)

Edited by Estranged Reality

i cant believe people actually think axl is going to put something out, have you listened to the demos? they are CRAP, every single one of those songs are mediocre crap. If he puts that shit out the entire planet is going to crap on him, literally. There has to be literally hundreds of people in the media waiting to throw feces at him in and enraged monkey fashion just for personal reasons, imagine if you add to that a fucking piece of shit record... MONSTER CRAPATONIA OWNAGE

But thats not the key thing, the key thing is he, as all artists, makes a lot more money from touring than from a record. He wont put out a record that wont sell or earn him nothing, its a waste of fucking time and an excuse to grab some money from the record company too, then he just tours and makes tons of additional cash.

Thats what i would do, make money and rip anyone i can

You will NEVER see chinese democracy in stores, at least while he is alive. After he dies like 45 fucking years from now the record company will get his hands and release everything they can. And yeah, its going to be a shitfest and some people will probably enjoy it.

But you will have to wait to 2055 or later

So remember to keep in good shape and dont take unnecessary risks like taking some underground penis enlargment pills or listening to the next 5 metallica records