The Tentative Release Date of March 6th

Allen8R

Before I post: quit quoting such long f-ing posts!

Axl's voice for the most part has been great. The 2001-2002 tour was abismal, and I'm glad that the album wasn't released.

Nothing was right. What bothers me most about this 'time of silence', is that everything right now is so right for a release.

If tours continue Axl's voice can only get stronger and stronger, the more he uses his vocal chords, the better he'll sound, and

the more he runs around, the fitter he is, the more lung capacity he has. Making "revisions" and sitting in a chair in the studio

will only make him fatter, make his voice sound worse, and piss off his fans more. Come on Axl.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand what you mean Estranged Reality. And if I was to break down the two performances of that song, and say what I like most about each it would be RAR, Axl does sound better on the verses, but those screams "Now I know you better" and the heavy section, were better at KROQ.

Comparing the VMA's to the "old days" isn't right. Compare two strong performances, as I did with RAR and the clip from Tokyo 1992. Both screams are excellent. :xmasssanta:

Edited by F*ck Fear

rock1 fucking rock on shame about 2006 though

Don't forget that alot of good things happened this year. The leaks, the Hammerstein shows, a successful European tour, and the US tour. This is more than anyone could of dreamed of 1 year ago. Lets at least give props to Axl and GNR for that. I'm still not over the fact that we won't have CD this year, but I'm trying to stay positive.

2007 is the year of Guns N' Rose! :laugh:

agreed!

rock3

Older Promotion- This Harley ad with a finished or near finished version of "Better" that makes us collectively weep for March.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnitjMMj_LQ

That is fanmade, the ad never apeared.

No, I've seen the ad with "Paradise City" in the background on TV. Its the exact same thing except with that song. It was originally set to "Better" and

then pulled at the last minute. The ad was completed. If you can explain to me how the vocals and music are clearer than the demos, well be my guest.

yes I know we haven't had one before, I know this is a first, bla bla bla.

Like I said when the Europe tour started and we first got a taste of things to come, given this bands history, it's best not to get your hopes up. that way it won't hurt as much when you get dropped.

A tentative release date by all means shoud be taken lightly and there isn't a person here who needs me to explain why...Except for maybe Kenada, he's been saying the same thing for so long i think he forgot what the words meant.

I admit it was great hearing from Axl and hearing that Merck got fired, but I had an angry laugh when I saw the "tentative" release date. Axl knows he's in a bad rut, he had to give something along those lines...Now the media will blast him for it. Hang in there Axl. And release that Fucking album allready would ya?

Lets face it, we won;t be seeing Chinese Democracy that soon

A8R

EDIT: I'll just bump this thread instead of making a new one to say all that again.

no offense but this is the same attitude kenada has..

Older Promotion- This Harley ad with a finished or near finished version of "Better" that makes us collectively weep for March.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnitjMMj_LQ

That is fanmade, the ad never apeared.

Um - it wasn't fanmade. It was on Harley Davidson's website.

precisly but HD had problems with gnr manegement

Axl has gone for YEARS without releasing statements, do you really think it matters all that much if he goes a few weeks, or even a few months at this point. He's in a no-win situation now, unles of course he does put out this album, but then again he dug his own hole really. Releasing another statement about another delay just seems ridiculous to me, and will appease maybe a handful of fans, but the majority of people will slam him for it. Besides, he's running out of people to blame.

They don't like being strung along and lied to.

Yet we keep coming back for more time and time and time and time and time again.

At this point it doesn't really matter to me. I think Axl is a pretty disrespectful and just all around asshole kind of guy and clearly he hasn't and won't change his antics. I've accepted this and maybe you die-hards should just consider the fact that he is an out of control ego driven ass bag.

That being said, I still love his music and think he is genius. I just don't care for him on a personal level any more. There is no more defending him IMO.