The Tentative Release Date of March 6th

Allen8R

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's not gonna be march coz we woulda herd something by now. Axl will probably come out and say it will hopefully be out in the second half of 2007. I honestly dont really care anymore, maybe because i'm 26 now and got more important things to worry about.

For GNR it has to be world domination or why bother waiting so long. They could have put no effort in and release a piece of shit record back in 97. Why wait so long if your just gonna have a moderatley sucessful album which basically ruins your legend status.

Listen to me now and listen fuckin good. TRIPLE ALBUM. And make it loud. Ok they have to cover all the bases and have new influences. But it's the format that makes it better. Look at the White Album or The Wall. Neither are good they are over long but people buy them cos its something to get into. Something to get lost in. Nice toned 13 track album will be filed along side Spag incident and forgotten.

All or Nothing.

I dont care, the ps3 should keep me occupied.

Ah so is this one of the more 'important things to worry about' now you're 26?!!

It's obviously a full life and I can't blame you for not having time to worry about such silly things as a new GnR album.

hopefully you'll find time amongst your big reponsibilities to come and post once in a while.

LP

Where's Gunsguy?

hiding I imagine.......

LP

:lol: He had better hide............

Either that or praying that what he heard is true, by my calculations Sunday is the deadline.

So it's either on his knees praying or blowing Axl so that he doesn't look like a liar!

Nah I believe Gunsguy was telling the truth, but anything can suddenly change in GnR's world.

LP

from axl's open letter:

"We would like to assure the fans that everything in our power will be done to meet this date. Once it is finalized and official, you will be notified. If we are delayed for unseen reasons, you also will be notified as soon as possible in regard to a new date, and the album will be released as shortly thereafter as is possible. We thank you for your patience."

since there is no news march 6 should still be the plan?

''Negative speculation''.

In spite of myself I'll go on although I shouldn't have to. Is it not possible that the album is now in stages where Axl doesn't have to be directly involved all the time? Is it maybe possible he could be in New York hanging out waiting himself on the promotion to begin... and having some Mac & Cheese whilst he's at it.

''Negative speculation''.

In spite of myself I'll go on although I shouldn't have to. Is it not possible that the album is now in stages where Axl doesn't have to be directly involved all the time? Is it maybe possible he could be in New York hanging out waiting himself on the promotion to begin... and having some Mac & Cheese whilst he's at it.

well I sure hope so

We should know it now, it´s almost february, according Axl eight weeks are needed to complete the process, at this moment the label should have received the complet album finished.

It´s so fucking sad, uncle Axl will dissapiont us again... you´ll see.

I´m sure the next step is at the half or end of february, then Axl will tell us that the album is almost done, he needs just a few weeks or a couple of months to finish it and will tell us about a late spring release.

Who is going to bet with me?

who is going to believe him?

who is going to give back?

We should know it now, it´s almost february, according Axl eight weeks are needed to complete the process, at this moment the label should have received the complet album finished.

It´s so fucking sad, uncle Axl will dissapiont us again... you´ll see.

I´m sure the next step is at the half or end of february, then Axl will tell us that the album is almost done, he needs just a few weeks or a couple of months to finish it and will tell us about a late spring release.

Who is going to bet with me?

who is going to believe him?

who is going to give back?

gettin sick of the uncle axl shit..