The Tentative Release Date of March 6th

Allen8R

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again....

A $14 million album given less than a month to promote? Doubt it.

I think we can all throw March 6 out the window as far as a possible album release date is concerned.

Hopefully we'll get a single and a definitive release date around that time though....:)

Hopefully....

Album is not coming out in 2007, you can take that to the bank 100%!!!!

I hope I live long enough to hear this CD! :P

I hope Axl lives long enough to finish it! :confused:

I doubt it...

He'll probably just freeze himself down and finish it when technology has improved 500 years from now.

And that's just half a joke on my part :confused:

It feels like we've waited that long already! :cry:

Here we go again....

I think we can all throw March 6 out the window as far as a possible album release date is concerned.

Hopefully we'll get a single and a definitive release date around that time though....:)

Hopefully....

!NEWS FLASH!

goes go "moo"

birds go "tweet"

and the record ain't coming out march 6th. i would expect an announcement on march 5th saying "ummmm. yeah....uh.....it's not done. we'll see ya soon...."

Here we go again....

Hopefully....

!NEWS FLASH!

goes go "moo"

birds go "tweet"

and the record ain't coming out march 6th. i would expect an announcement on march 5th saying "ummmm. yeah....uh.....it's not done. we'll see ya soon...."

What is a "goes" :rofl-lol:

Despite Axl's insistence that it will come out this year, it still looks very unlikely to happen. March 6th is a write off already as there has been no promotion and there is no single.

I think it's pretty obvious that we are now entering another 'off' stage with Axl. No management to pressure him, he's probably forgetting that he has an album to release.

The worst thing about all this is the quality of the album MUST be in doubt. If it were any good it would have been out by now.

Here we go again....

Hopefully....

!NEWS FLASH!

goes go "moo"

birds go "tweet"

duuuuuuuuuuuude.

a goes is a ferocious animal that says "moo" and harvests souls with its anus. you do not want to be face to face (or face to anus) with a goes.

you've been warned....

I think it's pretty obvious that Axl died sometime in the mid 90's and the record company hired a double (who doesn't really look like him) to pretend he's Axl so they can make a few bucks off a tour or two. They also developed this myth of a Chinese Democracy album that really doesn't exist just to keep the stupid fans that don't realise it's a farce coming back for more.

Duh...

I mean it'd explain why Axl sounds so bad and got so ugly.

I think it's pretty obvious that Axl died sometime in the mid 90's and the record company hired a double (who doesn't really look like him) to pretend he's Axl so they can make a few bucks off a tour or two. They also developed this myth of a Chinese Democracy album that really doesn't exist just to keep the stupid fans that don't realise it's a farce coming back for more.

Duh...

You apparently didn't hear him sing on this last tour.

You likewise must think people don't age or change their look.

it was correctly stated , you do need about 8 weeks of promo, fall out boy is doing a 6 week promo sorta thing, national advertisment, local transit banners, video on rotation, radio single, and what happens when the pressing gets a hold of it, a few weeks before the date, leaked.... axl is probally huge on this not happening, that could be a hold up, if you think about it, EVERY big album that has come out lately has leaked weeks / months in advance... it doesnt take much to put together a promo campaign, its probally already to go on the hush, just waiting for the album to be handed to them and it could take off, they COULD essentially have a 4 -5 week run if it happened soon.. although i doubt it

Duh...

Oh, the person I saw last year was definately Axl. Looking and sounding great!

Probably around March 1st

...mixMaster Mike's fault

.....power went out in cd-printing company, so the whole package of zillion cd's got screwed

..dizzy's hair don't look good...

But hopefully, we will announce THE release date in next few months.

Sincerely

W. Axl Rose

:huh:<_<

Duh...

You apparently didn't hear him sing on this last tour.

You likewise must think people don't age or change their look.

Ok, Compare this scream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuYKSNgDpjE

To this scream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsV5Mrd8E08

... The second one is an embarrasment.

Edited by da_pope

Here we go again....

Hopefully....

!NEWS FLASH!

goes go "moo"

birds go "tweet"

duuuuuuuuuuuude.

a goes is a ferocious animal that says "moo" and harvests souls with its anus. you do not want to be face to face (or face to anus) with a goes.

you've been warned....

feeds through its anus you say.....shit, i better warn the farmers. :confused:

Todays music market demands at least 3 months of promotion around a major-artists release - ESPECIALLY an artist that has been off the shelves with NEW music for 16 years, and has a completely new band/look/and sound.

If this album comes out on Match 6, then I will clean all of your dirty toilets with my toungue.

at this point, I'm thinking the album will never be released...

you have a slash avatar, who givea a fuck what you think, Slash isnt even in this band anymore. You would secretly love this wouldnt you? I have noticed that 99% of the negative people have x guns avatars or sigs. Not a coincidence. I suggest dropping that avatar and the rest of those other guys and get on board. Or, go to VR's site and bitch. Either way, I dont give a shit, thanks for nothing.