So CD has somewhat of a release date...

AxlisOld

To all the doubters (yes, I've been one myslef before, cough...2002) especially Kaneda with his little job thread. I wonder what are all you little whiners (such as Kaneda) will start talking about now, since we have a "tentative" release date. OOOOHHH, Axl slipped and fell, what if Axl had a normal job, Axl fired poor Merck. Now we can wait til March before bitching has any precident. Aw, fuck...I'm drunk.

who cares what "they" think?

why does this deserve a thread?

this ain't about getting one up on anybody, we all have reason to doubt Axl, lets just be content with what we have now, this finger pointing is meaningless, we're all a bit more optomistic now, even the so called "doubters" as you so nicely put it.

Edited by Let And Let Live

The album gets delayed after he already promised it out by the end of the year. Axl had time to finish it but couldnt find the motivation. And this is all something positive? Stupid fuck!

This is what's been going on the past 6 years.

If all you want to discuss is the color of Axl's braids or shit like that, then get the fuck on. I'd rather read someone venting about this wait and bullshit surrounding it than YOUR stupid positivity in a negative situation. Who are you to call anyone out in a topic anyways? All you are gonna accomplish is a stamped guarantee of a future flaming!

To all the doubters (yes, I've been one myslef before, cough...2002) especially Kaneda with his little job thread. I wonder what are all you little whiners (such as Kaneda) will start talking about now, since we have a "tentative" release date. OOOOHHH, Axl slipped and fell, what if Axl had a normal job, Axl fired poor Merck. Now we can wait til March before bitching has any precident. Aw, fuck...I'm drunk.

Well, as a doubter I will say the same thing i've been saying.. just because it has a date dont mean shit.. look at how everything else has gone... just another ploy.. just something to keep you buying tickets... something will happen, Axl's panties will get wet and he'll blame the world, scrap it again and go jump on his bed and cry himself to sleep... if you dont like people sayin these kinds of things maybe you shouldnt ask for our opinions

i think the whiners just venting their sheer frusturation was justified in the end, especially after no album release coming to fruition this year.

Exactly. It's funny seeing people bash the doubters now, after they were proven right about 2006.

Well I know this, CD will not be released on March 6. It won't happen. If anything it will be released shortly afterwards. I just do not see GNR guessing the release date so far in advance when the album is not even finished.

man thats bullshit its gonna be released on march 6th just watch rock3

What's really funny is how these die hard axl people are now puffing out their chests, like they somehow feel "validated", & how, in their minds, this latest delay somehow "proves" the "doubters" & "haters", like Kaneda, wrong for believing what they believe when in reality, it's the "doubters" & "haters" who, once again, for like the thousanth time in a row, have had their suspicions, doubts, & sceptism proven correct. It's like Bizarro world.

What's really funny is how these die hard axl people are now puffing out their chests, like they somehow feel "validated", & how, in their minds, this latest delay somehow "proves" the "doubters" & "haters", like Kaneda, wrong for believing what they believe when in reality, it's the "doubters" & "haters" who, once again, for like the thousanth time in a row, have had their suspicions, doubts, & sceptism proven correct. It's like Bizarro world.

I am the biggest Axl supporter and even I know the doubters were right about 2006. I still have my doubts it will be out in march, but lets hope I am wrong

I am the biggest Axl supporter and even I know the doubters were right about 2006. I still have my doubts it will be out in march, but lets hope I am wrong

I doubt you