My little Chat with BBF and an Oakland

J. Rose

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics J.Rose! Thank's for sharing them with us! :)

J. Rose

I've seen you post other pictures like these before.

How do you get such easy access to them, do you know someone in the band or something?

I was wondering about this too

J. Rose

How do you get such easy access to them, do you know someone in the band or something?

J.jpg

Does that answer your question

partly ;) okay I'll try to minimize my curiosity! hehe

J. Rose

J.jpg

Does that answer your question

partly ;) okay I'll try to minimize my curiosity! hehe

are they still using those passes on this tour :huh:

Dam,this dude blacks himself out......im guessing its the fact he has 2 glass eyes so he's imbarrassed at showing.

Hey,i got it.............................You get to see(or not if the case) the band so much up close cus Guns Are secretly involved with some Charity for the blind. All makes sense now :laugh::laugh::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

really funny man :no: , you must really be proud of yourself making fun of people with disability. <_<

but seriusly, why are you blacking out your eyes. makes you look like a criminal ;)

Dam,this dude blacks himself out......im guessing its the fact he has 2 glass eyes so he's imbarrassed at showing.

Hey,i got it.............................You get to see(or not if the case) the band so much up close cus Guns Are secretly involved with some Charity for the blind. All makes sense now : :rofl-lol:

really funny man :no: , you must really be proud of yourself making fun of people with disability.

but seriusly, why are you blacking out your eyes. makes you look like a criminal ;)

maybe he is :drevil:

Oh My GoD!

You are M.V.P ... the WWE Smackdown wrestler who's going to get burn by Kane tonight in the Armaggedon PPV ...

No wonder you blacked yourself out! Don't worry we won't tell Vince McMahon. Next time, you should just blur your head out. It'll be harder to tell who you are.

Ok, now I believe some of those pics are from Hammerstein? Only the one in the red box is from Oakland.

And, how do you get VIP access to GnR? Did you like have to do Beta or something to get those?

How do you keep running into the band? I've got something to learn from you dude

Nice pictures. Awesome that you got to meet Axl. Not once but twice obviously, nice sig.

Btw, that leather jacket you are wearing in the Oakland pictures, does that say Guns N' Roses on the arm ? haven't seen that one before? could you post a pic? looks damn cool !

Yes, it's the one that has the Appetite cover on the back

Edited by J. Rose