How Will The Last Show Of The North American Tour End?

War Of The Roses

how do you think the last show of the chinese democracy north american tour will end?

do you think itll be a predictable set list and no message or something special like a new song or

something from axl?, it might sound like who gives a fuck, its jsut a last show,

WELL

it could be the last time we see gnr for a very very long time, the tour ends, axl records cd, cds out, then they tour again,

so there could be like a years difference off touring in NA again

Edited by The Snatcher Of The Pie

People said this about the last europian show, and what did they get? The shortest setlist and Axl couldn't make it through nightrain and no encore.

You guys aren't getting anymore special treatmeant than europe. Remember, it's a small venue as well, I think they would play a new song to more than 12000+

hes givin us a date before, hes told us these things before i wont believe it till i see it

no hes NEVER given us a date before

the closet to it is " out this fall"

And that's why we all swallowed this one with HOOK, LINE AND SINKER. If the album doesn't come we're all building up to a huge dissapointment. :no:

probably loads of pyros

whats pyros

People said this about the last europian show, and what did they get? The shortest setlist and Axl couldn't make it through nightrain and no encore.

You guys aren't getting anymore special treatmeant than europe. Remember, it's a small venue as well, I think they would play a new song to more than 12000+

Congratulations, you've just read my thoughts!

Hopefully with some kind of announcement regarding their next show/tour or the album before they kick off 'Paradise City'....

You just got an announcement last Friday! How many announcements do you want? At least 1 per week?

Forget it dude, you won't get any announcement of big importance. Why do you think he already wished us a Merry Christmas and a happy new-year last Friday? Because that was his last message towards us fans this year.

Hopefully with some kind of announcement regarding their next show/tour or the album before they kick off 'Paradise City'....

You just got an announcement last Friday! How many announcements do you want? At least 1 per week?

Forget it dude, you won't get any announcement of big importance. Why do you think he already wished us a Merry Christmas and a happy new-year last Friday? Because that was his last message towards us fans this year.

Maybe the wrong word but it would be cool to know when/where/how we'll hear from GN'R next time...

They've just finished November Rain and Axl says 'Here's a man you might recognize...Mr Brian May!"

They launch straight into Cathcher In The Rye. The song finishes and Brian May leaves the stage.

Instead of doing Paradise City last, they do it as the last song before the encore.

When they return they perform Nightrain, then IRS, then Madagascar and then...

The drum for We Will Rock You starts.

Axl reintroduces Brian May by saying "And here's the guy who fuckin' wrote this song...BRIAN MAY!!!"

Brian May, Robin Finck, Richard Fortus, Ron Thal and maybe even Izzy Stradlin all onstage in a massive orgy of guitars!

How 'bout that?

While I obviously don't forecast that happening again, overall, I agree.

It will just be your basic show. And frankly, look at Axl's history of the last shows of a leg of a tour. SOmetimes you only get half an encore.