About the rumoured song "This I Love"

Son Of A Gun

I was just thinking about the song recently and remember reading that Axl stated somewhere that this song is his heaviest song (lyrically I assume) he ever wrote. We know that up to now November Rain has been Axl's most precious baby, but with the rumour of This I Love...which does somewhat sound like a name of a really complex intense ballad, I have a vibe that he may push out November Rain from the setlist for a more superior even more complex ballad. If this song is true and is in the context it is assumed to be in, it would be very nice change and to retire an old ballad with a fresh new better one.

If he was pushing a song out of the set list, it'll be one that wasn't released as a single.

A complete guess, but I think This I Love is a misprint and was meant to say This is Love. I dunno, it just kind of makes more sense.

Also, by 'heaviest' my first impression was something like Better or Oh My God.

Yes i cant wait to hear this song. i think he means Heavy as in, emotionaly

I read my Guns N Roses books often

i got to abit talking about newer songs from new gnr

Apprently this song "This I love" was ment to be on a New Robin Williams movie, but never did. I read this in my books btw.

Im sure you guys herd also there was ment to be a new GNR song on "the devinchi code" aswell

but obviously never did.

None of the Less This I love , im Itching to hear!!

I think it's more correct to call November Rain Axl's baby than Estranged. Estranged is a whole lot heavier, but so is Coma, and perhaps Locomotive. Axl held on to NR for 6 years or so before it was released, it could have been on Appetite, but he didn't feel it was ready. It was his baby.

As for his use of the word "heavy". I think it's obvious that he means emotionally heavy, he has always used that term about complicated and deep songs.

I think it's more correct to call November Rain Axl's baby than Estranged. Estranged is a whole lot heavier, but so is Coma, and perhaps Locomotive. Axl held on to NR for 6 years or so before it was released, it could have been on Appetite, but he didn't feel it was ready. It was his baby.

As for his use of the word "heavy". I think it's obvious that he means emotionally heavy, he has always used that term about complicated and deep songs.

justynius has said axl used the words "this is my little baby from the new albums this is called Estranged"

Axl talked about This I Love in 1993. It's an old song. Who knows if it will be on the album ?

I doubt we'll see the song on CD. There was talk about this song when the old guys were together. The old band probably also played a demo of it. Hope it's on tho.

I wouldn't trade My World for Estranged.

I'd like to hear the new band play Coma once yes. But I'm sick of the setlist being dominated by old tunes, new band so new songs please.

seriously dude, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, thats ALL you do.

get on board or FUCK OFF

I wouldn't trade My World for Estranged.

I'd like to hear the new band play Coma once yes. But I'm sick of the setlist being dominated by old tunes, new band so new songs please.

seriously dude, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, thats ALL you do.

get on board or FUCK OFF

People around here must have fucking telepathy or PMS. Thats what my response was going be. Anyways there isn't no fucking way everyone is going to be pleased. People love the old shit, and people love the new shit. Sit back and fucking enjoy your selfs. I think some of these people need to get out of their parents basements and get fucking laid for Christmas.